Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

There it is!

Uran: "Enough, Astro! It's my turn now!"
Astro: "Aaaaaaah, help!!! This new console is too hard for me to handle!"

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

:lol:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

That's good, Astro Forever, but you have proven that beside not owning yourself a Wii, you never saw one complete either :D The wiimote, the device that Astro is using, is wireless :d evil: But it wouldn't be as funny without the wire :rolleyes: Talk about force feedback :p
I will nominate the winner tomorrow I think :cool:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

That’s really good Astro forever :lol:

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

It should be Astro Forever to win! Picture is so funny!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"stoogefreaky" wrote:It should be Astro Forever to win! Picture is so funny!

Don't try to influence the jury! Not without money :p irate:
:p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

"fafner" wrote:That's good, Astro Forever, but you have proven that beside not owning yourself a Wii, you never saw one complete either :D The wiimote, the device that Astro is using, is wireless :d evil:
Oooops! :blush: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact, I copied the device from a picture like this one. As you can see, there is a wire, however it's not going to the console, of course. :rolleyes: After I had copied it, only a little bit of the wire remained and it made me think that I should bring it somewhere, but where? I didn't even think of giving it a millisecond of thought! :lol:

It did occur to me though that I didn't understand why there was a wire there, and how to use both of these things. :rolleyes: Can anybody explain?

"fafner" wrote:But it wouldn't be as funny without the wire :rolleyes:
I agree, and even just the idea of a wire going back to the console when in fact there is none is funny, when I think of it! :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't regret it... even if I made a fool of myself! :p It's not a first anyway! :D
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"Astro Forever" wrote:It did occur to me though that I didn't understand why there was a wire there, and how to use both of these things. :rolleyes: Can anybody explain?

I never had one in my hands, nor did I see anything like a user manual for that thing. However I suspect that the left device, the one with the stick, is to move objects in the game like a standard joystick/gamepad. The right device is for pointing.

Oh, and by the way, you won :D

The runner-up is zeo with this image:

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Thats cool Zeo :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

I'm glad you all seemed to like my picture. I think it was my best one in a while! :D

I'll post the picture for the next round over the weekend. :)

Return to “Games & Role Play”