Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kimba » 18 years ago

Actually, that's the production art. I just updated my post with an actual picture from the series.

So please don't throw up. :p

Punch-Out: Astro Style!

Starring: Astro as Little Mac, Dr. Elefun as the Referee, and Daddy Walrus as the Fat guy Who Makes You Wear a Pink Jogging Suit!

Kimba wrote:Wow, this thread fell faster than Astro flying really high with low energy.

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 18 years ago

"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 18 years ago

Kimba wrote:Actually, that's the production art. I just updated my post with an actual picture from the series.

So please don't throw up. :p

omg.... quick reply.... :o hmy:

Lol! I was wondering why the picture changed....
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

mr skunk wrote:omg.... quick reply.... :o hmy:

Lol! I was wondering why the picture changed....

Yeah, I actually like the newer picture better.

Starring: Astro as Little Mac, Dr. Elefun as the Referee, and Daddy Walrus as the Fat guy Who Makes You Wear a Pink Jogging Suit!

Kimba wrote:Wow, this thread fell faster than Astro flying really high with low energy.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 18 years ago

I knew it from about a year ago. My Blossom! My Bubbles! My Buttercup! Prof. Utonium! What do they made to 'em! And where is the destruction they caused? And the Mayor! And Miss Bellum? And Fuzzy and his banjo? And the silly people of Townsville? And George Jetson's clone? And Him? BOO-HOO-HOO!

And you have to see Mojo turned into a "serious" charachters

NOTE: I'm a fan of the original Poperpuff Girls and their wicked sense of humour: it got irony, funny violence like those ol' Looney Toons or Tom & Jerry, great moments (Meet the Beat-Alls)... It's the first time I think anime has destroyed something for bad (until now, I only cursed the American remake of Speed Racer).
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Ataru Moroboshi wrote:And where is the destruction they caused? And the Mayor! And Miss Bellum? And Fuzzy and his banjo? And the silly people of Townsville? And George Jetson's clone? And Him? BOO-HOO-HOO!

They're in there. You can see all the villans from the old series in the opening and the Mayor and Miss Bellum can be seen in the preview along with the opening. (Well, the only thing the mayor still has is his white hair and moustache; Miss Bellum still has no face, but she has blonde hair now).

Mojo Jojo, however, seems to be about the same level of serious as the old series.

But, you've got to realize, Powerpuff Girls is a HELLAVA lot more popular in Japan than it ever was in America. Heck, they have DVD BOXSETS!
Last edited by Kimba on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 18 years ago

Kimba wrote:They're in there. You can see all the villans from the old series in the opening and the Mayor and Miss Bellum can be seen in the preview along with the opening. (Well, the only thing the mayor still has is his white hair and moustache; Miss Bellum still has no face, but she has blonde hair now).

Mojo Jojo, however, seems to be about the same level of serious as the old series.

But, you've got to realize, Powerpuff Girls is a HELLAVA lot more popular in Japan than it ever was in America. Heck, they have DVD BOXSETS!

DVD BOXETS!!!!???? AAAAGH! In Spain we only have two VHS volumes! I hope time will make justice and we'll can buy it on DVD! Gosh, if we have Orphen in DVD we will have PPG someday!!!

Here we have clothes, towels, toys, dolls, videogames... sme as all the world. Except a DVD realase (well, except the motion picture)! Would you believe it?!

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

I'll post my picture tomorrow.
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Ataru Moroboshi wrote:DVD BOXETS!!!!???? AAAAGH! In Spain we only have two VHS volumes! I hope time will make justice and we'll can buy it on DVD! Gosh, if we have Orphen in DVD we will have PPG someday!!!

Yeah! Here in the US, the only PPG DVDs we have are old discontinued ones!

Why is Japan the only one to get PPG boxsets, and not anywhere else?!?

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

I guess it's not as popular as in Japan.
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

Return to “Games & Role Play”