Some Photoshop Game relics

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

I hadn't seen these since quite some time :D I will put mine tomorrow if you don't mind :)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:Image
(Couldn't come up with a caption for that one.)

How about something like "abracadabrabarbapapa"? :p There's one story in the smurfs in which Papa Smurf and Gargamel switched appearancess, and it looked exactly like that while they were going from their look to the other one's look and then vice versa. I believe this was the formula, but I wouldn't bet I got it exactly right either. :unsure:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 16 years ago

:w00t: Those are great, not just the photoshop work, but the captions, too!
Last edited by jeffbert on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Innocent_Eyes
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Innocent_Eyes » 16 years ago

Ha! They're heapz funni!
btw jeffbert, can I just ask what ep of the 60's series your avatar is? I watched it before, and now I can't remember what ep its from, lol

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Maybe I should go through the Photoshop thread and put them back in their original posts? At the same time, that thread is so big that I'm happy they are all in a single thread.

:lol: Oh, I think this task might cause too much effort. ;) If you don't mind it, please leave the topic as it is since I did some grammar corrections at quite a lot of captions (they're still not perfect though, but whatever). I also put small notes above each picture indicating its origin, so putting them all back like this in the game thread's original posts really might cause too much trouble considering the fact that they're done just out of pure silliness. :D

We should start a thread with our favorite Photoshop pictures (from all the pictures that were posted), like the thread jeffbert had started a few months ago for the caption game. :)

Why not, it's a good idea! I'm up for it! :)

"fafner" wrote:I hadn't seen these since quite some time :D I will put mine tomorrow if you don't mind :)

:) Of course I don't! Put them in here or create a new topic, just as you wish. :D I'm looking forward to see them!
Are you going to post your older entries too? I guess the newer ones of yours are still appearing in the game thread.

"Astro Forever" wrote:How about something like "abracadabrabarbapapa"? :p There's one story in the smurfs in which Papa Smurf and Gargamel switched appearancess, and it looked exactly like that while they were going from their look to the other one's look and then vice versa. I believe this was the formula, but I wouldn't bet I got it exactly right either. :unsure:

Funny stuff! :lol: Have their minds exchanged as well? Like, Papa Smurf becoming the Smurf hunter and Gargamel the Smurf leader?
I like the suggestion for the caption, especially the 'Barbapapa' bit! :p

"jeffbert" wrote: :w00t: Those are great, not just the photoshop work, but the captions, too!

I'm glad you like them. :D
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"Strange Wings" wrote:Funny stuff! :lol: Have their minds exchanged as well? Like, Papa Smurf becoming the Smurf hunter and Gargamel the Smurf leader?

Each one's body basically mutated to the other one. The funny part is that Gargamel had Papa Smurf's appearance, and thus tried to lure the Smurfs into a trap as a result (if I remember correctly, I can't find back the book).
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"Innocent_Eyes" wrote:Ha! They're heapz funni!
btw jeffbert, can I just ask what ep of the 60's series your avatar is? I watched it before, and now I can't remember what ep its from, lol

It is from 80 Horrible King Horrid (J: 89 Gomes’ Ghost).

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 16 years ago

That one cracks me up, XDDD. it look so odd O.o.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Ihad time to gather all of them and post them, at last :D However, I haven't put the captions, too much work, I will add them later if I have time...

Image (high res version)

These ones come from the "lightsaber series" :p (none are from me, if I remember correctly, I was absent at that moment)

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Games & Role Play”