Some Photoshop Game relics

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 15 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:DrFrag, are yours still available?

I still remember the "full scene" of Astro on the beach, and the millipede with all the lightning sabres in response to mine featuring Molnar! :p

Yeah I kept all the images I made.

I think the caption was something like "Step 1. Admit you are powerless over alcohol."

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you so much for these!!!! :w00t:

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 15 years ago

Where did that game go? I liked it. :(

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 14 years ago

I'd liked to have the game continued as well, but it's not so much fun with only one member playing it.

I think it's because of me... ..I simply lost too many kudos to some members here. (Not sure if I ever had any.)
Last edited by Strange Wings on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:I'd liked to have the game continued as well, but it's not so much fun with only one member playing it.

I think it's because of me... ..I simply lost too many kudos to some members here. (Not sure if I ever had any.)

What? I don't understand your last sentence.

I'm among the culprits for the death of this game, I haven't posted anything in a long time. :( I still like this forum but I do not have as much time playing with Photoshop as I used to.

Astro Forever
Administrator

However I can post some of my own relics! :D

I think this was my best one:

DrFrag put Nikki in this one. I only made the connection between the two single beds! :) Then jeffbert had the awful idea to animate Nikki's red button and I did it! :p It got lost with the server where I had put that image, I must still have it somewhere though!

"Dear Bart, I'm sorry I sold your skateboard to pay for Lisa's birthday gift. Please come back home. For your next birthday, I will sell Lisa's new saxophone to buy you a wonderful new skateboard! Homer."

DrFrag's version was the best one in that round IMO!

Atlas is no match for Zidane! :p

Who's the thoughest one, Astro or Zidane? :)

(this was the original image)

Molnar: "My master told me to bring him Bruton!"
Astro's mum: "COME IN QUICKLY PLEASE!!!! Atlas and Bruton have already destroyed the kitchen and Uran's bedroom!!!! STOP THEM!"

DrFrag outdid me with lightsabers in his own version in that round! :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

A name such as 'game11flash.gif' is not very descriptive; I nearly gave up finding this! :lol: I had to search the forums for the post, then edit it to find the file name. When I finally searched my HDD for 'game11flash.gif' I realized it was in a folder called 'GIFs,' and easy enough to find just by looking at the thumnails view. :blush:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

:lol: I just searched for my request line, but only found a much later quotation of it that used an entirely different file name: 'http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9774/nikkiflashzs6.gif' :lol: BTW, this one is still present on p 168: [url=http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=77528&highlight=niki%27s+light+flashing+funny#post77528]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=77528&highlight=niki%27s+light+flashing+funny#post77528[/url]!

BTW, the 1st one was on pg. 36 along with the baby picture that somebody was seeking recently. http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2396&highlight=flash&page=36
Last edited by jeffbert on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Yes, I noticed only yesterday that that old free images hosting I was using back then didn't exist anymore. "Game11" meant that it was our 11th round (or at least the 11th one I participated in). The reason is that I use the same Photoshop file for each round, but display different layers when saving the different pictures, so it'd be hard to come up with one name for several different results. I could also easily sort them when saving them with the name that went along the original Photoshop file. :)

Thanks a lot for finding it and having uploaded it, I'm glad to see it again! :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Here is a new challenge: Make Atom open his eyes, turn towards Nuka, and his eyes bulge out in the typical cartoony way!

But, this is the wrong thread, though. :p

Return to “Games & Role Play”