'You know you're an Astro Boy fan when' game (To 1000 XD)

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Xenops
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Xenops » 13 years ago

65. When you're annoyed that Atom barely shows up in "Pluto". :shifty:
66. When you compare/contrast the different versions of Astro to see which you like best.
67. When you spend hours on Google trying to find a particular episode.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

68. when you quote astro boy all the time "talking to her is like talking to a un-plugged computer

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

69.When you Point out every little flaw in the astro boy movie by comparing it to the old series.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

"InsaneAstroBoyLover" wrote:69.When you Point out every little flaw in the astro boy movie by comparing it to the old series.

very guilty

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

70: You start screaming if someone draws a square robot with a lot of flashing lights

71: You don't start un-supporting, but you develop a downright hatred of drunk drivers.

72: You squeal every time you see a shooting star because it reminds you of the first episode (Japanese series) XD
Guilty of all three
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

"I-Am-Atom's-Sister" wrote:70:

71: You don't start un-supporting, but you develop a downright hatred of drunk drivers.

:unsure: well i didn't really hate it because of if it wasn't for Tobio's death :astro: Astro wouldn't have been born. I hate drunk driving because it is wrong and down right irresponsible :mad:

iceytina
Kokoro Robot

Postby iceytina » 13 years ago

73. When you lay in bed voicing the dialog of scenes of characters from your favorite episodes and trying to actually mimic their voice tones.

74. When every song you listen to, you can make a connection to an Astro Boy scene of some sort.

75. When you sit in class thinking, 'I could be working on my Astro boy (whatever it is) thingie because it's more worth while than this stuff'.

76. When you look up the meanings of the character names, the roots of their names, different spellings, etc (Toby, Tobio, Tobias? Umataro? Hah the Manga explanation of this about Tenma was awesome)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

77. When you always get excited when there is science class, and every time there is history class you start to think 'I'd rather be watching Astro Boy'?

78. When you get all jumpy when the name Astro show up but then you realise it actually isn't, then its damn it :lol:

79. When you attempt to relate the appearances of people out on the road to Tezuka characters

80. When you want Astro to become a reality. I'm sure we all do.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

81. When you are 8 years old and love Astro so much that you are shy of admitting it (I'm always shy over admitting anything I love passionately, for a reason I still can't explain to this day!).

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:if you wounder if you are a fanboy/fangirl.

can sombody help me figure this out??????

you use this as your cpmouter desktop wallpaper on 2 computers

82) Having this as your iPod touch springboard theme :cool:

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:64. when your up till 12:30 on this site waiting for some one else to respond

I've gone until 3:00 :eek:

"Xenops" wrote:65. When you're annoyed that Atom barely shows up in "Pluto"

I was more disappointed than annoyed.

"iceytina" wrote:74. When every song you listen to, you can make a connection to an Astro Boy scene of some sort.

It's happened a quite few times with me.

"Androids101" wrote:80. When you want Astro to become a reality. I'm sure we all do.

For sure.

83) When you want an Astro shaped guitar.

84) When you want to be on team Yakult with Atom.

85) When you copy some of Astro's actions and reactions. For example, when something bad happens you say "Oh no" all the time.
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Games & Role Play”