'You know you're an Astro Boy fan when' game (To 1000 XD)

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

"atoms_gf" wrote:in the latest Harry potter movie (and last) at the end Harry named his kid after Severis XD

First it is Severus, second in this particular case someone else had this name before ;) (and third it was a second name not first)

In France you can't give anything as a first name, it must "exist" in some way. I can't remember the exact instance, but some parents had named their child with initials. They were asked to find another name, and they settled for a name which existed while having almost the same pronunciation as the previously chosen initials.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Mizrael
Metro City Citizen

Postby Mizrael » 13 years ago

"atoms_gf" wrote:[QUOTE=Mizrael;148459][QUOTE=Shiyonasan;147751]
Coincidentally, IMDB lists a writer/director/producer that has a birthday today that has the name Atom. I didn't know Atom was actually a real name! Then again, IMDB says he was born in Cairo, Egypt. Maybe Atom is a name used in Egypt?

Anything can be a name if you name your child with it. Whether it means something or not is another story all together. Remember Moon Unit and Dwezzle Zappa? :lol: [/QUOTE]

in the latest Harry potter movie (and last) at the end Harry named his kid after Severis XD[/QUOTE]

When did you time travel to the future to see Harry Potter and The Dotters Lair? :o hmy:
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are! - Buckaroo Bonzai
:ninja: :p :ninja:

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

517. You hear two notes in a row that are in any of the Astro Boy themes and you start sing the themes.
518. When you start singing the theme and you don't stop until you have finished it :lol:

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"Mizrael" wrote:[QUOTE=atoms_gf;148486][QUOTE=Mizrael;148459][QUOTE=Shiyonasan;147751]
Coincidentally, IMDB lists a writer/director/producer that has a birthday today that has the name Atom. I didn't know Atom was actually a real name! Then again, IMDB says he was born in Cairo, Egypt. Maybe Atom is a name used in Egypt?

Anything can be a name if you name your child with it. Whether it means something or not is another story all together. Remember Moon Unit and Dwezzle Zappa? :lol: [/QUOTE]

in the latest Harry potter movie (and last) at the end Harry named his kid after Severis XD[/QUOTE]

When did you time travel to the future to see Harry Potter and The Dotters Lair? :o hmy:[/QUOTE]

Oh...? theres another one coming out? ;)
I thought that Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 was the last one. :unsure:
@Fafner -opps! Sorry! my little typos. -& I said named after, I didn't Theoretically say first name, did I? :whistling:

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

@atoms gf- that part is in p7 :) i haven't seen it yet but i red the book
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

"atoms_gf" wrote:@AprilSeven: XD Well, of course you would if you ate that many horses XD

515: You say your an astroboy otaku but really your a scary fangirl.

-& got the horses' power XD

you scary, no way!!! lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

"atoms_gf" wrote:I thought that Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 was the last one. :unsure:

It is. I don't know about the film, but in the book he named one of his children 'Albus Severus Potter'. ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 12 years ago

Well, be careful about spoilers, it might ruin the effect of discovering the true purpose of one of the characters ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 12 years ago

518: When you could nock down a mansion with one finger to get to Astro.
519: When you can spot Astro Boy things in the corner of your eye under a whole lot of junk.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 12 years ago

520: When you're writing here instead of watching the movie you have put in the DVD.
521: When you smile every time they put the name of the Colombian cyclist Rigoberto Urán
on TV during Le Tour de France.

Return to “Games & Role Play”