Atom and uran cute picture thread

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

humblekibbi.com didn't work :( What do you mean "You will have to have the humble kibbi at Tezuka in english?" I'm afraid I don't understand :(

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:humblekibbi.com didn't work :( What do you mean "You will have to have the humble kibbi at Tezuka in english?" I'm afraid I don't understand :(

That s what i said you have to go to tezukainenglish.com go to the upper part of the site then you will see Fans and Forums then from there click the Fans and forum then you will see a picture of some tezuka characters thats where I get my avatar (the 2nd) then when you see the picture there will be words on the right side like Discussion Forum,Cosplay photo gallery,fan art etc.......click fan art then wait when the pictures are loaded then you will see a picture of Happy birthday of osamu tezuka below it you will find the humble house word then click it (thats the humble kibbi)

After going to the site again on the upper part of the site there are words (theres a big pic below it) click gallery then you will find the pics i somethimes used...intyendes?

Uran-chan
Robot President

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

I found NOW! Comics's issue 14 for $1.71, which is good because I would not have willingly bought it for any more than that. Uran makes her debut in this issue...

Apparently, every single outfit she owns is at least six inchess too short. (On the side, I wish there were more hidden Tezuka characters in this series! Steacy's original character designs are less than pleasing.)
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Uran-chan" wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeAHq5OnJdk
AStro and uran cute AMV

It's not there no more. :( :cry:
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:I found NOW! Comics's issue 14 for $1.71, which is good because I would not have willingly bought it for any more than that. Uran makes her debut in this issue...

Apparently, every single outfit she owns is at least six inchess too short. (On the side, I wish there were more hidden Tezuka characters in this series! Steacy's original character designs are less than pleasing.)

First time I ever saw Uran in a yellow dress. I actually sewed stuffed dolls of Astro and Uran, as well as some other Tezuka characters, and by accident I made Uran's skirt too short as well! It's not too bad, it coulda been worse. I'm still learning to sew stuffed toys, but the dolls are near perfect.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

What's up with the BUNNY shoes (or maybe they're slippers, and that's pj's she's wearing?) Mom doesn't look too happy about things, does she. hmmmm... neither does Astro.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

those bunny shoes are so sweet- makes URAN look even sweeter

Uran-chan
Robot President

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran-chan;91269]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeAHq5OnJdk
AStro and uran cute AMV

It's not there no more. :( :cry: [/QUOTE]

I believe thats "Astrobo and Astrogirl Everytime we touch AMV"
Its no more but you can ask princesskairi124 i think to repost the video

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”