Talk about all things Astro Boy!
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 18 years ago

show me please adrian_68 i'm looking forward to your very good drawings

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 18 years ago

Sparx wrote:show me please adrian_68 i'm looking forward to your very good drawings

Don't get me wrong. I mean you still have to see drawing from other artists.

Anyway if you wanted to see my doujins Naruto Asrtoboy DOujin here is a link to my deviat art gallery. Just search for the comics: http://adrianthepadawan.deviantart.com/gallery/?type=browse&offset=24

I aslo have other works here in the forums jsut click on my username and click the function "Find threads started by Adrian_68" or something like that.
Last edited by adrian _68 on Sat May 06, 2006 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

wow some can draw Astro boy just like the cartoon people

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

We used to have a member called Xenomage and he did some awesome work. :cool: I don't know where he went but I wish he'd come back.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

well xenomage is still on the members list

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Sparx wrote:well xenomage is still on the members list

But he/she hasn't post anything since 2 years :(
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

i wonder why it seems weird... maybe he or she dosn't like Astro boy any more or some thing... or i could be there is some thing wroge with he os she's computer

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Sparx wrote:i wonder why it seems weird... maybe he or she dosn't like Astro boy any more or some thing... or i could be there is some thing wroge with he os she's computer

There are some more users who used to come here, and one day stopped. This might be because of bad climate in the forum at some time: there has been a few flamewars you know... Hopefully, the moderators nominated recently are taking care of this ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 18 years ago

fafner wrote:There are some more users who used to come here, and one day stopped. This might be because of bad climate in the forum at some time: there has been a few flamewars you know... Hopefully, the moderators nominated recently are taking care of this ;)

Can somebody tell me what happened to the moderators around here? It seems that they have become more active. I once came here and saw a message saying that the forum was sort of hacked by somebody. Is that true? There's also been a huge layout change.

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 18 years ago

Yes it was hacked and the moderator coulden't log in we shut down the forum and upgraded the secruity here and a new layout and rules were set it's fine now though.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”