FTP server

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 21 years ago

As I stated, eBay member gleckner is the guy who sells 6-packs: vols 1-6, 7-12, 30th aniversary 1-5 + lost ep. He is the guy who took it upon himself to restore them. You can trust that it is a legitimate legal item. :lol:

Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Postby Marisa » 21 years ago

Right now, I'm uploading the full version of "True Blue" (The 2003 Astroboy opening ^_^)

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 21 years ago

Thanks!

Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Postby Marisa » 21 years ago

Not a problem. It's a good song, and it's hard to find! Besides, it's the least I can do after snatching all those episodes from your FTP =P

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Excelent, can't wait to see a few more episodes that I can actually understand the dialogue in.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 21 years ago

I've just finished downloading the episode 1 fansub. It took me two weeks on a modem. :wacko:

The quality of the animation, plot, setting, characters, everything was fantastic. I couldn't have imagined it any better. :D I really love the new way his leg jets activate, and the bit where Astro has a brief flashback gave me goosebumps. (I can't say any more without this being a spoiler! ;)

I can't wait for the official release. I hope they do a good job with the dub.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Actually, I wasn't really wondering, but thanks for the heads-up anyway. The FTP's up 24/7 so it's not a problem or anything. Only one of the episodes is incomplete - my server supports resuming, so I moved it back.
Thanks for uploading those, they're great - good quality too.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 21 years ago

I really love the new way his leg jets activate, and the bit where Astro has a brief flashback gave me goosebumps. (I can't say any more without this being a spoiler! ;)

I think the flashbacks do add an element of excitement (reminds me of "Kung Fu series! ;) . When Atom has one, it could trigger his curiosity, and he could go on an adventure. In fact, he does just that. I believe the trailer had him discovering Temna & Tobio in a photo in Tenma's abandoned house. I saw 5-8 of the non subbed series, although I could understand very little, there was a scene with Atom looking at his own reflection in a store window, and seeing the boy looking back. It adds an incentive for people to continue watching it. What will Atom learn about his/tobio's past next week? :wahah: I will soon uninstall eDonkey and Kazaa, as they cannot find subtitled stuff. Did you find more than ep 1 subtitled? If so, using which file-sharing app?
:o

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”