Astroboy Movie news!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Jun 8 2004, 06:21 AM
[b]These Robots are helpless puppets.

Please enlighten us as to why they are "helpless puppets."[/b]

Jeffbert you know very well they cannot defend themselves. They must flee and hide from their enemies.
David (AI) captured.
Here is a very worthwhile page reviewing AI B) B) B)
Astro has the power to interceed for others. Astro would have pleaded with them to stop the evil thing they were doing and if they continued he would have employed FORCE of Arms! That is the diff.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

Ok, so in this instance, they are helpless. Now tell us why they are puppets.

I know I should stick to one point, but I can think of a few instances when despite his power, Atom was helpless. I will try to provide a few examples, but in the correct thread: Atom and the AI kid

dragon_child888
Metro City Citizen

Postby dragon_child888 » 20 years ago

Personaly i cant wait til the movie is made. i have already transformed all my friends into mindless astroboy zombies (i dont mean that everyone that likes astroboy is mindless or anything) and we are all going to see the astroboy movie 2gether!!! W00t!!! :wahah:

wildpegasus
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby wildpegasus » 20 years ago

Originally posted by dragon_child888@Jun 8 2004, 08:16 PM
Personaly i cant wait til the movie is made. i have already transformed all my friends into mindless astroboy zombies (i dont mean that everyone that likes astroboy is mindless or anything) and we are all going to see the astroboy movie 2gether!!! W00t!!! :wahah:

I'm happy about the director. I'd prefer an animated movie over anything else though. Live action for Astro is like artificial turf on a baseball field.

I've been discussing Astro at http://www.thesmartmarks.com. If anybody wants to join me sign up and spread the love of Astro. This is the thread I got going

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...showtopic=47296

I've been kind of talking to myself so if anyone wants to come aboard and discuss Astro with me come on and do so. Registration for new members I believe is now open so please help me show some love for Astro to people that may not have seen it before. And maybe talk about some wrestling along the way!

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 20 years ago

Gendy Tartakovsky is a nice animator but sometimes his drawings are weird which i don't like. I think the Astroboy movie should be done by Tezuka Productions alone because they did a very very very great job in making the Astroboy 2003 remake series. The best anime I've ever seen in my life.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”