Toys

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 20 years ago

:wahah: :wahah: I found Astro Boy toys at Media Play tonight. I was just going there to find Toby Kieth's new c.d. I always check the anime section to see if they might have the series on DVD, but I found action figures and toys. I bought the 11" tall action figure. He has the rocket flames that pop out of the bottom of his feet, light up heart with the door that opens, light of eyes when you turn his head, and a few other things. It's so cool. I'll have to go there with more money and buy the other things there. I also figured that it's only a matter of time when the show comes out on DVD. I hope it does. :wahah: :wahah:

Here is the url of the one I bought.
http://www.bandai.com/products/astroboy/14315.html

EvilGenki
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby EvilGenki » 20 years ago

Dude, I'm in Canada..I better check Toys R us or something. I want! :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

I am through with trying to relive my childhood through toys. I was big-time into the collectable GI Joes that came out a few years ago, & even still have some from my childhood. Alas, I have neither the money nor the space for these things. :cry:

Spirit
Kokoro Robot

Postby Spirit » 20 years ago

Cool! :lol:

Look at the toys i want!. . .

This is the webpage were they sell these :wahah:

*drools* must have. . .

Must have **

Astro with Robita

CHIBI!!!!!

damn need to save up for this one

:wahah: Its Altas

I can chases my brother with this :D

It reflects the light ^^

Arn't these so cute!! I want the astro Uran one the most! :D

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 20 years ago

Hey I have one of these. THe one who is flying. IT's available all here in my country I'm not buying it because i'm ashamed, imagine, a 15 yr. old boy buying Astro toys!!

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 20 years ago

Astro was once featured in Happy Meal of McDonalds once, i think it was the month of April. The toys were neat and totally cool that you'll drool over it. I don't have a pic though because i wasn't able to get my hands on even one toy because it's always out of stock!!!!!!! <_< Well, I'm happy it's out of stock because this is only a proof that Astro is in demand.

Lisa
Metro City Citizen

Postby Lisa » 20 years ago

Hehe you think that's embarrassing...imagine a 19 year old buying astro toys ^_^

I'll save that moment for the right setting...like an anime convention or something.

I always say stuff like "I'm getting this for my cousin..." or something! :lol:

[url=\'http://lisatails.deviantart.com\']Gallery...[/url]

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

Originally posted by adrian _68@Aug 24 2004, 08:45 PM

Hey I have one of these. THe one who is flying. IT's available all here in my country I'm not buying it because i'm ashamed, imagine, a 15 yr. old boy buying Astro toys!!

What's there to be ashamed about? I'm 20 and i'm buying Astroboy toys. Plus a bunch of other toys. If you saw my room, you'd think it belonged to a spoiled 8 year old.
Anyhoo, i've got a review on the Astro and Atlas figures on My Webpage

Spirit
Kokoro Robot

Postby Spirit » 20 years ago

There nothing to be ashamed off! I'm 18 years old and i don't care what otheres think!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

I have about 20,000 peices of LEGO, but as with all my other toys, just no longer find time to build things. My creations are often very large, and usually include comprimises with color, that is, I really needed a certain color part to make the thing look good, but was all out.

In terms of other things, including books and collectables, when I first saw them in the store, my eyes lit up, & I was like a little kid about to write his annual Xmas wish-list. However, once I actually had the things, they were not as great as I thought. Books would sit on the shelf for years, until I sold 'em to a bookstore for pennies on the dollar, or, more recently, sold them via amazon.com for sometimes as much as 60% of the price for new ones. The GI Joe stuff was all likewise great when I ordered it, or bought it from Toys R Us, but again, after sitting upon the shelf for a while, I realized how little those things meant to me. :P But then, I am rather lacking in human relationships. Perhaps if not, I would feel differently about the stuff. ;)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”