cosplay idea

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

The web seems to be the best way to go. Thanks :) BTW, I had a funny idea for my Cosplay. I thought of wearing a name tag that had all his various names but each one crossed out for the next like on the top it'd say "Dr. Ochanamizu" but it would be crossed out and say "Dr. Elefun" underneath that and crossed out with "Dr. O'Shay underneath that as well :lol:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

LOL! DO IT!!

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 15 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:The web seems to be the best way to go. Thanks :) BTW, I had a funny idea for my Cosplay. I thought of wearing a name tag that had all his various names but each one crossed out for the next like on the top it'd say "Dr. Ochanamizu" but it would be crossed out and say "Dr. Elefun" underneath that and crossed out with "Dr. O'Shay underneath that as well :lol:

No probs. Funny idea, there.
I wonder how many people will know what character you are, name aside?
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

dunno, be interesting to find out

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 15 years ago

Some conventions are better than others for retro cosplay.
The last one I attended, unfortunately, was overrun with generic fanbrats who rave over crappy dubbed anime and reject anything over five years old... Meaning that my entire costume collection was lost on them. Just fabulous. >C

Happily, though, the year before, I was doing splendidly, and it's no exaggeration to say that I had people flocking all over me the whole weekend. Oh yeah, good times... ;3
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."

-Atlas

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

The one I went to (Anime Boston) was pretty well rounded. I saw some old school anime cosplays such as Speed Racer and such. I also saw some semi old-school like Sailor Moon. I also wore some homemade Astro Boy t-shirts to that convention and I got some nods and some "ooh, old school" responses from it.
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

every one here knows i'm cosplaying as astro boy right?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

If the bald cap is to light you can wear some lighter make up I guess. Yes I know AstroBoyGF.

Rook Atlas
Kokoro Robot

Postby Rook Atlas » 15 years ago

Right on man!Cons need more Tezuka cosplayers.Tired of trendy ass posers in same costumes!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

LOL I don't really consider them "posers." Just dressing as the characters they like. Everyone just happens to like the same eight characters XD Thanks for the support though. I sadly don't know when I'm gonna be able to do this though seeing as how my money is so tight now

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”