Astro Boy Animation Jack In The Box

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 14 years ago

Oog, I'd liket to watch them... the first one came up in Quicktime Player, but it was taking too long too load, so I just gave up. Hrm... If I ever get I chance, though, I am so watching these.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;97783]LOL Those are great! At first the video actually caused my computer to kinda crash but once I restarted and converted the video into an MP4, it worked just fine. Those are amusing.
Any Cora/Astro shippers catch how just after they put Astro to that "There's this girl..." line from Aladdin, they show a shot of Cora? ;)

Oh o.o i'm sorry i should've saved it in lower quality. Still, glad chu liked it! x3

Er yeaaaaah Astro/Cora shipping, hate to tell you but that was me, i stuck those clips together. :whistling: sorry dude.[/QUOTE]
LOL I see :lol:
I loved the beginning since it's from Singing in the Rain. Part of me now wants to see him get up and do the whole "Make 'em laugh" scene XD

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

Is THAT what it's from?!!

I just love Astro's "expanded personality" -- we don't get to see "that side" too often in the manga and animations! One reason I get a kick out of reading the fan fiction...

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

The scene with him on the piano? Yep!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW02c5UNGl0

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

:lol: That's even funnier now that I see where it comes from. Astro the "song and dance man!" Thanks, Dragonrider!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

You're welcome :) It's a classic scene from a classic movie and all should at least know of it

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Oog, I'd liket to watch them... the first one came up in Quicktime Player, but it was taking too long too load, so I just gave up. Hrm... If I ever get I chance, though, I am so watching these.

Same here, the jack-in-a-box one will not load for me.
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"LLM" wrote:[QUOTE=Little Brown Fox;97813]Oog, I'd liket to watch them... the first one came up in Quicktime Player, but it was taking too long too load, so I just gave up. Hrm... If I ever get I chance, though, I am so watching these.

Same here, the jack-in-a-box one will not load for me.[/QUOTE]

It does take a veeeeeeerry long time to load, it's a 20mb video and there's nothing to show it's loading (i think i had to wait 5 or so minutes for it, might be longer if you have a slow computer). the best i can say is leave the window open and come back to it later.

If it's seriously not loading then not sure what to do. =S

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro Boy Animation Jack In The Box

Postby Solarcat20 » 14 years ago

I can't download the "Jack in the Box" one :cry: no matter what I do I can't watch it! :cry: Is there any other way to see it?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

Did you click on the image? What happens when you do?
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”