Do you think there will be another Astro Boy television series?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!

Do you think there will be another Astro Boy television series?

Yes, sometime between now and 2020
51%
Yes, sometime between 2020 and 2040
26%
Yes, sometime after 2040
3%
No
20%

Total votes: 35

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

Nono, it was removed from the Imagi Wikipedia article. Because this was added in April, with no source. It's absolutely fake. Besides, Imagi is dead.
I'm on Twitter.

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 12 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Are you saying it's a hoax because it was removed from the Imagi website?

They didn't produce any Astro Boy anime - Tezuka Productions did - so it would make sense that Imagi would remove it from their site.

Remember Tezuka Pro hinted to Ghost that more anime was on the way. Has anyone checked with Tezuka about this? I'd suggest any/all of our Japanese reading members check this out before we completely write it off.

And as for the name, "Astro Boy Tales" - that would almost make perfect sense - those are the stories Tezuka wrote after he "killed Astro off (where he goes back in time)" and they've never been animated. It would provide a lot of new content without contradicting the new origin story presented in the movie.

Maybe Sony is connected to this too? I mean, it's sounds too good to be true, but that doesn't mean it IS too good to be true.

I hope!!

I will try to contact them to see if this information is true

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”