Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 21 years ago

Cool. Thanks Cobalt!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 21 years ago

You know, Atom always wears boots. I'll have him take them off. Look, his legs look slender like girl's legs. Yes, actually, he has girl's legs. This is a secret only Dr. Ochanomizu knows. Sh!! This has a deep reason. There is a sad story behind it.

Is that from the animated or manga?

Referring to the color remake of the animated series, When Atom first met Niki, she was depicted as clearly having feminine proportions. However, when Niki was decomposed on the table, it appeared that she and Atom both had similar bodies, and although Niki's breasts were beginning to develop, other than that, their parts were so alike, that their legs were interchangable. But Atom went through a rather amusing process to disguise his robot features, so that he could pass for a human child. He initially mistook Niki for a human. She must have had soft skin, because he grabbed her from behind! Hooray for inconsistencies! :lol:

In the newest remake, Theodore/ Dofu / comments on Atom's hard arms, body , legs, and soft hands.

Hey, Cobalt, can you provide translations
for the text on this: Atom
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 21 years ago

(Sorry, I am not a good
translator for my English is poor.)

Seems pretty good to me.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

What is all this, I have not had to log in again, until now! that unregistered user asking about DivX was I!

Anyway, referring to Atom's powers chart, he still has seven, but note that two lines point to his arms. The short-armed megaman weapon has replaced his tail-mounted machine guns. It is nowhere as cute, but seems much more practical, being easier to aim. :lol:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 21 years ago

Originally posted by Guest@Jun 24 2003, 03:16 AM
2 questions DrFrag, first, I cannot find 'Astro's First Love.avi', are file-sharing applications only able to find files within other people's same-type apps? can eDonkey only find files among eDonkey users?

I downloaded it from Anapan's FTP site. Not sure about you question regarding sharing amongst various file-sharing apps. I assume you can only connect to people using the same app, ie. only eDonkey users can access eDonkey files.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

I thought so. Thanks. <_<

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 21 years ago

Found a few more episodes, on the eDonkey network.
http://www.nocillatv.com/Menu_archivos/pag...vos/A/astroboy/
I'll install eDonkey and put them on my FTP a little later.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”