How often do fansubs come out?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Fobok
Kokoro Robot

Postby Fobok » 21 years ago

Hi, I'm just wondering if anybody knows how often the fansubs for the 2003 series comes out? I've seen the first three so far, waiting on the fourth. (If the fourth is out there, where would anybody suggest getting it?)

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 21 years ago

The best place to ask would be #TV-NIHON on irc.irchighway.net - that's where the subbers hang out, and also the first place the episodes are released. Check out the "New Astroboy Fansub" thread on page 2 for more info. Since the 3rd episode just came out about 7 days ago, the next one probably won't be out right away.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

You'll have to manually add it as a new server.
Alternatively, you could copy & paste this link into your address bar and be automagically warped to the channel:
IRC://irc.irchighway.net:6667/TV-Nihon

They also have a website:
http://victoly.org/nihon/

EvilGenki
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby EvilGenki » 21 years ago

I try to connect to the server..it keeps saying that I have a invalid username..could you help me out? thanx.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

All I can suggest is changing your nickname in the MIRC options, or reading the rules that are listed when you connect to the server and see why they might have a problem with your current nick or if there are some MIRC settings you need to apply before connecting.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”