Mobile Logos

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Angela
Kokoro Robot

Postby Angela » 21 years ago

Hi,
I'm in Australia, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a website where I can get an Astro (or associated characters) logo for my mobile phone?
Thanx,
Ang :)

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 21 years ago

Im in Australia & havent seen any yet but I'm going to do a search for some today :D I will let you know what i find ;)

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 21 years ago

If you don't find any, this site might work
http://www.regional-telecom.co.uk/html/des..._own_logos.html
I don't have a mobile phone that's capable of downloading logos, and the logo designer wouldn't load for me just now, but I'd be willing to give it another try and make a logo on it.

dvs_devil
Kokoro Robot

Postby dvs_devil » 20 years ago

Hey guys i dont have any answers on where to find astro boy logos but if u do find any on him can u let me know please? :D Im also in australia and i have looked everywhere for one but have had no luck too. :(
Thanks

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 20 years ago

Okay, I got the logo designer to start up, and have made some test logos in a gfx program to see if they'd work out. It'll take awhile to transfer them to the designer one pixel at a time, so let me know if you want me to make any alterations, or whatever to one of these.

Angela
Kokoro Robot

Postby Angela » 20 years ago

Anapan,
Where did u design those logos? Where can I get them - they are heaps good! Can I get them on an Australian mobile network, please say I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Right now you can't get them anywhere, I just drew them up in Paint Shop Pro to see if they'd actually look any good (14 pixels high isn't alot to work with), but I can transfer them over to the site that I linked a few posts up, or if you find another online logo designer I could probably get them onto it too. In that site's FAQ it says they can transfer stuff to most networks around the world, so there's a good chance it'll be compatible.
I just posted them here to see if anyone wanted any changes or had any special requests before I transfer one to the designer.

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Hmm, that logo designer site when down. Good thing I didn't bother drawing any logos in it. I just found something easier anyway:

Save one of the pics here to your harddrive:
ftp://ast:ast@142.179.63.219:6872/pics/logos

Go here and click browse
http://www.theringtone.co.uk/mylogo.asp
Then find that picture you saved, double-click on it, and click Insert.
In the bottom-right corner of the editor page, choose "operator logo" or "group logo", then click the "submit logo" button.
You'll be given some complicated sounding instructions on how to transfer the logo onto your phone. They're similar to all the other ones I saw on other mobile phone logo design pages, so if you follow them carefully it should all work fine.

I should mention that I don't even have a cell phone, so I have no idea if any of that will actually work. I'm pretty sure calling that type of service long-distance should cost quite a bit of money too.

If someone does get it to work, I'd be interested to know about it. And again, if someone wants some other logo done, I kinda enjoyed making those few astro ones, so feel free to ask. I'm pretty sure I could do a better one if I had a reason to.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”