astroboy my hero

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
scoop
Kokoro Robot

Postby scoop » 21 years ago

o my o my
im a 45 year old male born in 1957.i watched the black and white astroboy cartoons back in the earlto mid 60s.until just now i had only vauge memories of him.it was by far my favorite cartoon.robots were my favorite toys.thank the good lord astro boy is back in my life.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 21 years ago

I am just a year behind you, and although my memories of Astroboy were limited to the opening and closing credits, I have become a big Atom fan. :wahah:

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 21 years ago

I was Introduced to Astro as a wee nipper in the form of the 80's version(I'm 28) and have only seen a few snippets of the original (although up until a few years ago I thought I was watching the Original ;) :wahah: ) and despite the naggings & taunts of my husband(he prefers Marine Boy <_< ;) ) I believe that astroboy is and always will be the greatest cartoon hero!!!!!! B) :P :D :wahah:

Amuro
Kokoro Robot

Postby Amuro » 21 years ago

All i remember is watching the series before i went off to school.....
The Closing Theme was something i never forget... even to this very day.....

They Resurrected the Little Boy Robot... good for me and others....

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 21 years ago

There weren't any more episodes after two-part Greatest Robot In The World, but in the original Japanese they showed it in the middle of the series. (the English version had the episodes out of order - not that it made much of a difference)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”