Astro Boy: The Musical?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

I had a strange thought. Tim Burton is working on a musical for Batman. If this this works, other people may stat making musicals of popular comic books so it got me thinking. Would you go see a broadway musical for Astro Boy? I proboly would depending on who was doing it.
I'm strangly thinking Michael Crawford for Dr. Elefun, but that's just me.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

There is or was a live stage performance in Japan, whether it was a musical or not, I do not know. :D

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

if theres one i wanna a part!! X3 i wanna be astro

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

Wow, talk about a blast from that past in forum threads XD Wouldn't you want to be Nikki or some form of Astro Boy's love interest? ;)

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

well yes and no. u see i would love 2 be astro's gf but i would like to be astro 2! ^^ because i idenfiy with him so well!^^ sometimes it can be just plain scary...

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

Well, if this were to happen, then may I suggest that Darren Smith and Terrance Zdunich as the song writers? They wrote the rock musical "Repo! The Genetic Opera" and I have to say,they do good work. Of course, Repo is pretty dark, so if you want, you can disreguard my suggestion. However, I do suggest looking into the Repo muscial, here's the link to some info on the the movie/musical if anyone wants to look and some songs so you can hear what their songs are like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repo_the_genetic_opera (warning, spoilers for the story, all of it)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=luiissaw95&view=videos

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”