Astro Query

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 20 years ago

Does Anyone know where to find images of Astroboy 2003 remake in the net? I've searched the net but I couldn't find much. :unsure:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 20 years ago

You can check on Anapan's FTP server, there may be some:
ftp://ast:ast@142.179.63.219:6872
There are also whole episodes. But if you don't find any and don't want or can't download the episodes, just name characters/situations that interrest you, and people here will provide you some ( me for example ;) )
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 20 years ago

By chance, do you have the episode guide for Astroboy 2003?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

Here is the Japanese official episode guide. Note that the sequence was changed by the English team. Guide

Here in the USA East, it should be showing right now, but instead the Teen Titans is on. The local web listings indicate AB, but CN's TV schedule lists TT! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 20 years ago

Remember this...a PC or Laptop using a good DVD program that has settings for the 6 DVD play regions...will play the Astro Boy collection series. Already finished the first 12 episodes.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”