Real Astroboys Video Streams

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 19 years ago

Originally posted by cybotron@Aug 19 2004, 01:30 AM

<span style='color :o range'><span style='color:red'>[b]Astroboy Episode#4 "Denkou" 700kbps constant bitrate, Color Enhanced Special hi speed Real Video10 stream.
japanese w/subs -The evil Skunk tricks Denkou, an "invisible robot," into commiting a string of robberies.Astro soon realizes that Denkou isn't bad, she just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong -- and Astro is the only one who can teach her. b: 11-Mar-2004 pc: 104

NEW VIDMIX color enhanced DENKOU ep#4.....[/b]</span></span>
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by cybotron+Sep 11 2004, 02:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybotron @ Sep 11 2004, 02:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cybotron@Aug 19 2004, 01:30 AM

<span style='color :o range'><span style='color:red'>[b]Astroboy Episode#4 "Denkou" 700kbps constant bitrate, Color Enhanced Special hi speed Real Video10 stream.
japanese w/subs -Skunk' san, tricks Denkou, an "invisible robot," into stealing The Crown of Solomon. Astro soon realizes that Denkou isn't bad, she just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong (ie. The English Dub version Denkou is Male)  :wahah: -- and Astro is the only one who can teach her. b: 11-Mar-2004 pc: 104 

NEW VIDMIX color enhanced DENKOU ep#4.....[/b]</span></span> [/b][/quote]
Yet Another Vid Mix.... More Color Sat. Denkou is a complex study in "Cyber Vid' editing and Vid production. B)
As far as TV goes... Who cares? Denkou is online @resolutions that TV could never attain. My liquid crystal display is not bored with it. My desktop video production skills have zoomed since I started my Denkou Jitsu studies. :wahah:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by cybotron+Sep 11 2004, 01:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybotron @ Sep 11 2004, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -cybotron@Sep 11 2004, 02:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cybotron
@Aug 19 2004, 01:30 AM
[b]

japanese w/subs -Skunk' san, tricks Denkou, an "invisible robot," into stealing The Crown of Solomon. Astro soon realizes that Denkou isn't bad, she just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong (ie. The English Dub version Denkou is Male)  :wahah: -- and Astro is the only one who can teach her. b: 11-Mar-2004 pc: 104 

NEW VIDMIX color enhanced DENKOU ep#4.....[/b]</span></span> [/b]

Yet Another Vid Mix.... More Color Sat. Denkou is a complex study in "Cyber Vid' editing and Vid production. B)
As far as TV goes... Who cares? Denkou is online @resolutions that TV could never attain. My liquid crystal display is not bored with it. My desktop video production skills have zoomed since I started my Denkou Jitsu studies. :wahah:[/b][/quote]
I had been able to finish my MP3
R3 "Apocalypticus" (River Fantasy and Dance of The Cyber Diva's ) 320kbps mp3 :: 14.5Mb
And thanks to my Astroboy King Ranger com upgrade. My Helix ops are cryogenic. B)

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by cybotron+Sep 13 2004, 04:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybotron @ Sep 13 2004, 04:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -cybotron@Sep 11 2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by -cybotron@Sep 11 2004, 02:20 AM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin--cybotron
@Aug 19 2004, 01:30 AM
[b]

NEW VIDMIX color enhanced DENKOU ep#4.....[/b]</span></span> [/b]

As far as TV goes... Who cares? Denkou is online @resolutions that TV could never attain. My liquid crystal display is not bored with it. My desktop video production skills have zoomed since I started my Denkou Jitsu studies. :wahah:[/b]

I had been able to finish my MP3
R3 "Apocalypticus" (River Fantasy and Dance of The Cyber Diva's ) 320kbps mp3 :: 14.5Mb
And thanks to my Astroboy King Ranger com upgrade. My Helix ops are cryogenic. B)[/b][/quote]
And following the PS2 Astroboy Game.... I constructed this CARD and I was able to insert it into the Data Stream..... @Hi Speed. Astro Instructs move at ULTRA Hi Speed.
Whoever gets there the most Rikki Tikk, his it is.
The op was clearly posted.... :P

wicked fierce
Metro City Citizen

Postby wicked fierce » 19 years ago

Woah! Loved it. Finally something to use my bandwidth on. Thanks.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by wicked fierce@Sep 15 2004, 03:45 PM
Woah! Loved it. Finally something to use my bandwidth on. Thanks.

Hey thanks really. I feel that since I've been studying Astro, my computer skills and desktop production arts have improved much.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Hey thanks really. I feel that since I've been studying Astro, my computer skills and desktop production arts have improved much.
had been able to finish my MP3
And thanks to my Astroboy King Ranger com upgrade. My Helix ops are cryogenic. B)[/QUOTE]
And following the PS2 Astroboy Game.... I constructed this CARD and I was able to insert it into the Data Stream..... @Hi Speed. Astro Instructs move at ULTRA Hi Speed.
Whoever gets there the most Rikki Tikk, his it is.

PS...
I was able to do this card......

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by cybotron@Aug 19 2004, 01:30 AM

Astroboy Video Multiplex
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
The Real Astroboys present streaming Astro Vid....

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>
<span style='color :o range'>The Origin of Astroboy Episode #1 b/w 450kbps Real video 10 streaming

EPISODE 1:THE BIRTH OF ASTROBOY/ english
Professor Boynton, head of the Institute of Science, is driven mad by the death of his son, Aster. The Doctor resolves himself to preserve his son's likeness in the form of a super robot who "...will live forever....FOREVER...HA-HA-HA!!!"

1980's Astroboy Episode #1 "The Birth of Astroboy" /English-

2003 Astroboy Episode #1 "Power Up" /japanese w/subs - Dr. O'Shay brings Astro to life, and he must quickly learn and master his powers in order to save the city.
b: 17-Jan-2004 pc: 101 w: Chiaki J. Konaka d: Kazoya Konaka
NOTE: The name of the robot Astro was helping at the end of the episode is named after one of the electric pokemon, Magnamite. First aired on Cartoon Network: March 8, 2004.

2003 Astroboy Episode #2 "Rocketball" /japanese w/subs - Astro is introduced to the exhilarating game of Rocket Ball, where robot athletes transform and launch across the stadium to score goals and win when he flies from Dr. Tenma's car and interrupts the championship game. After the game, we see the shadowy figure from the first episode attaching a pair of overriding sunglasses to the blue captain, writing over his programming so as to control him. b: 24-Jan-2004 pc: 102 w: Chiaki J. Konaka d: Fumio Maezono 
NOTE: First aired on Cartoon Network: March 9, 2004.
Doctor Walrus made an brief appearence among the audiences after Harley had challenged Astro for a rocket ball game.
Katari's debut episode. 'Katari' is also swindle or fraud in Japanese, which is what the character does throughout the series.

80's Uran the tomboy 150kbps real video 10 streaming/english

Astroboy Episode#4 "Denkou" 700kbps constant bitrate, Color Enhanced Special hi speed Real Video10 stream.
japanese w/subs -The evil Skunk tricks Denkou, an "invisible robot," into commiting a string of robberies.Astro soon realizes that Denkou isn't bad, she just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong -- and Astro is the only one who can teach her. b: 11-Mar-2004 pc: 104 

Astroboy episode #3 :"Astro in Space" 450kbps real video 10/japanese w/subs -On Deimos, one of the two moons of Mars, robot miners ignore the orders of their human foreman and mysteriously begin digging on their own. Astro must work fast to discover the cause of the robots' strange behavior before Intergalactic Security exterminates them for disobeying. b: 10-Mar-2004 pc: 103 w: Chiaki J. Konaka d: Yuko Suzuki 
NOTE: First new episode shown on Cartoon Network. 

Astroboy episode #5 "Save the Robot Farm" (aka 'Rainbow canyon")450kbps real video 10/japanese w/subs - No additional data on this episode is given.... Data has been restricted due to sensitive nature of the data stream.

Astroboy " 1 million Mammoth Snails" 350kbps

Zurich Real Astroboys Rock, Check out this 20kbps stream
</span></span></span>
I put all the streams in one place to simplify finding the links....

<span style='color:red'>NEW!!! Astroboy episode #5 "Save the Robot Farm" (aka 'Rainbow canyon")700kbps Hi-Speed real video 10/japanese w/subs - Color Enhanced.... I did a new vid mix... I had to be sure. :wahah:
</span>

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

? :wahah:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by cybotron@Sep 20 2004, 03:27 PM
? :wahah:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”