Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

Welcome, Lucero! :)

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Postby Lucero » 17 years ago

Thank you Astro Forever. I think that this is a grate site to share everything about Astroboy.

I'm from Mexico and where I live, 'Lucero' is the name that they put to Uran, the Astroboy's sister. And my brother says me that I'am like her.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Lucero" wrote:Thank you Astro Forever. I think that this is a grate site to share everything about Astroboy.
It sure is! :) Share whatever you want!

"Lucero" wrote:I'm from Mexico and where I live, 'Lucero' is the name that they put to Uran, the Astroboy's sister. And my brother says me that I'am like her.
I would never have guessed that it was Uran's name! Is that in the 2003 series?

As far as I know, you are the only member from Mexico. :)

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Well, I saw the 80's serie of Astroboy in Mexico, a think that it was in 1992, when I was 6 or 7. They named Lucero to Uran. Now I just can remember some few things, then in this web I can see very things that make me fell like the girl of 6 years old. tahnks a lot for that.

I'm very glad to be the the first Mexican memeber I hope that my english won't be very bad.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Lucero" wrote:I'm very glad to be the the first Mexican memeber I hope that my english won't be very bad.

Many people here are not native English speakers, so don't worry about that :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

"fafner" wrote:Many people here are not native English speakers, so don't worry about that :D

Thank you, it's very grate to know that in all the world are people like you. I fell very glad to know you and I hoppe taht we sahre so much things :p

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

:rolleyes: I love the Animated Astro gifs and I'm making a colleccion of them because I want to show them to my niece. Could someone help me to find more animated astrogifs???.

A little girl thanks a lot and maybe loves more to her aunt (me) :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"Lucero" wrote: :rolleyes: I love the Animated Astro gifs and I'm making a colleccion of them because I want to show them to my niece. Could someone help me to find more animated astrogifs???.

A little girl thanks a lot and maybe loves more to her aunt (me) :astro:

be too :)

and youre right :) the forums are great, i never thought there would be an astro boy forums untill i looked for it :w00t:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Lucero" wrote: :rolleyes: I love the Animated Astro gifs and I'm making a colleccion of them because I want to show them to my niece. Could someone help me to find more animated astrogifs???.

There is a thread about that somewhere I think, I will try to dig it up. Otherwise, you can ask, many people here will do them for fun ;) You can learn to do them too, there is a tutorial in the general section.

Edit: What do you know, I was posting in this very thread :D Ok, if you don't find what you want, you can describe what you want, and chances are that someone will do it.
Last edited by fafner on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”