Has them been photoshoped ? I dont't know . :rolleyes:

I just think this photo is very interesting :D
Welcome to Astroboy.cn

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by StellDream@Oct 1 2005, 06:24 AM
A question,
where does it come from? In 1980's, I have not found , in 2003's, I have not found , I have only limited 1960 's DVD, but I thought , in where is it can not.
I lack one part of the caricature. Is it there? " astroboy is special two"

It is from "Marine Express". We don't see Astro on the picture (nor Atomu), his name is Adamu in this movie ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

StellDream
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby StellDream » 18 years ago

Originally posted by fafner+Oct 1 2005, 09:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Oct 1 2005, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--StellDream@Oct 1 2005, 06:24 AM
A question,
where does it come from? In 1980's, I have not found , in 2003's, I have not found , I have only limited 1960 's DVD, but I thought , in where is it can not.
I lack one part of the caricature. Is it there? " astroboy  is special  two"

It is from "Marine Express". We don't see Astro on the picture (nor Atomu), his name is Adamu in this movie ;) [/b][/quote]
GOOD, :D
Here

China has not published . :cry:
Excuse me, where is download? :cry:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by StellDream+Oct 1 2005, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StellDream @ Oct 1 2005, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>China has not published . :cry: [/b]

To my knowledge, it was not either in Europe, and probably many other places :(
<!--QuoteBegin--StellDream
@Oct 1 2005, 02:47 PM
Excuse me, where is download? :cry: [/quote]
It was provided by Anapan, but right now his/her server is down. You can download it here (715 Mb). Please note it is my personal server, and the upload bandwidth is not very high, so be patient ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by skycloud@Oct 1 2005, 06:21 AM
Has them been photoshoped ? I dont't know . :rolleyes:

I've erased a little black dot in two pictures of Livian earlier. And for some reason, I felt the need to do the same in many pics of The Robot Stuntman. For example, check Uran's hands and the white in her eyes here:

This "dirt" is common in this episode, so I erased little things here and there. But for all the other pics, I haven't changed a thing. :)

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Oct 1 2005, 04:47 PM
I've erased a little black dot in two pictures of Livian earlier. And for some reason, I felt the need to do the same in many pics of [b]The Robot Stuntman.

This "dirt" is common in this episode, so I erased little things here and there. But for all the other pics, I haven't change a thing. :) [/b]

:) As far as I can remember, in this pic too had appeared a kind of 'birthmark' above Astro's left brow:

They should have cleaned the cels properly before shooting. I don't dare to think about one of the animators to catch a sneeze attack during placing the cels.
:rolleyes:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Strange Wings+Oct 1 2005, 03:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strange Wings @ Oct 1 2005, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :) As far as I can remember, in this pic too had appeared a kind of 'birthmark' above Astro's left brow:[/b]

I don't remember if I touched up this one and my DVD isn't in my office anymore, but if you think you saw something, then there was something! :D

<!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings
@Oct 1 2005, 03:53 PM
They should have cleaned the cels properly before shooting. I don't dare to think about one of the animators to catch a sneeze attack during placing the cels.
:rolleyes:
[/quote]
Could this be because the masters were old? Or maybe they did forget to clean the cels at least for this episode, since it seems worse than the others? However I don't notice anything as I'm playing the DVD; my eyes only see those things with stills. :D

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

This is just slack. <_<

;)

Eileen sobora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Eileen sobora » 18 years ago

Looks like she fell down in and she got a mark of blood :wacko:
My Artpage http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
A perfect artist always needs to have one. ;)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

the mud makes her face appear 2 dimensional. :D Without it, the viewer simply unconsciously interprets the image as having depth where it ought to, even though the shading is absent. But with the smudges, the illusion is gone.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”