037 Uranium

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Sep 4 2005, 04:13 PM
Obviously, someone called fafner said I was lazy and therefore I had to defend my honor by proving it is false :angry: I have analyzed by hand and decided the first (not duplicated and not merged) 11 images were ok and I didn't even watched the other ones :P
So here are the 720x480 version (1,2 Mb), and the 180x120 version (135 Ko).

... wait, I AM fafner :huh:
Oh... anyway the work is done now :unsure:

She moves smoothly when going from right to left, but much too fast when going from left to right.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Here are a few of Uranium hugging Atom. In frames 1300-1321, she leaps into his arms. The rest have them spinning around in a closer shot. She closes her eyes as though falling asleep oin his arms. 43 frames all together.

Here is 1305:
;) :D

This occurred after Ochanomizu recombined Uranium's 'halves' into one, at the end of the episode.

Oops, forgot the URL:Hugs.

Here is the scene that occurs immediately after Uranium splits into 2:
Pleased to meet you.
Last edited by jeffbert on Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Why does Uran want to split in two in the 1963 episode?

Thanks for the pics, BTW! :D

Edited: something is telling me that you might want a new gif...? ;)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by Astro forever@Sep 5 2005, 08:39 PM
Why does Uran want to split in two in the 1963 episode?

Thanks for the pics, BTW! :D

Edited: something is telling me that you might want a new gif...? ;)

She wants to wrestle, but because mama forbids it, she splits into 2. 1 of which stays home and minds her manners, while the other goes to wrestle. However, while she was whole, she had enough power to defeat any opponent. But being split, each 1 has only 1/2 the power of the whole, & she is defeated. :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by jeffbert@Sep 5 2005, 11:28 PM
She wants to wrestle, but because mama forbids it, she splits into 2. 1 of which stays home and minds her manners, while the other goes to wrestle. However, while she was whole, she had enough power to defeat any opponent. But being split, each 1 has only 1/2 the power of the whole, & she is defeated. :lol:

I liked the "lesson" that was in the 1980 Uran's Twin, starting with the piano/art classes. :)

That 1963 episodes was probably very interesting, much more than the few I've seen so far.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Sep 6 2005, 02:14 AM
She moves smoothly when going from right to left, but much too fast when going from left to right.

Yes I saw it, but there are far less frames when she goes from left to right :( I didn't try to add some delay between the frames though, but I am afraid it won't look good either :unsure:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by jeffbert@Sep 5 2005, 08:23 PM
Here are a few of Uranium hugging Atom. In frames 1300-1321, she leaps into his arms. The rest have them spinning around in a closer shot. She closes her eyes as though falling asleep oin his arms. 43 frames all together.

Here is 1305:
;) :D

This occurred after Ochanomizu recombined Uranium's 'halves' into one, at the end of the episode.

Oops, forgot the URL:Hugs.

Here is the scene that occurs immediately after Uranium splits into 2:
Pleased to meet you.

Is anybody going to animate these other two sets?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Yes! You won't believe me, but I was watching TV in my living room earlier today and at one point, totally out of the blue, I thought: "Hmmmmm... I think I forgot about some animated gifs!" :lol:

I'll give it a try later tonight, for sure! :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

Done! :) I did my best, but a few frames were missing and I wasn't sure how to deal with it, so I'll change them according to your suggestions!

ETA: is there a way to download all the images in a folder at the same time? :huh: I tried but couldn't find a way. It takes almost more time to download the pics one by one that to create the gif.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Sep 11 2005, 03:07 PM
ETA: is there a way to download all the images in a folder at the same time? :huh: I tried but couldn't find a way. It takes almost more time to download the pics one by one that to create the gif.

Download and install Net Transport. Then, right click on the page and select "Download all by Net Transport". B)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”