Omega Factor

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Matty_kool
Metro City Citizen

Postby Matty_kool » 17 years ago

the omega factor is the soul. When you meet a new person their image gets imprinted on your young soul. Souls develop with each new encounter or image it is exposed to. So each time you meet someone new... Their image gets imprinted on your soul, filling up your omega factor. So keep this in mind Astro. Meet as many people as you can. Human, Robot, weak or strong, good or bad, whoever they may be... When your omega factor is filled up, your soul will strengthen. Its capacity is greater than any human's. It's too dangerous to use your full strength now. You will gradually be able to unlock more of your omega factor, with time. In other words, you'll be able to unlock your true potential and power up. Life, Punch, laser, shot, jets, sensor and the omega factor are called the seven forces, to best utilize the seven forces, try to find and meet as many people as you can. However you may not be able to power up even if you meet certain people. This is beacuse you still have not come to understand them 100% yet. The souls of some people in this world are very complicated. These people appear as a ? in your omega factor. This is a clue that you need a better understanding for that soul. Fill this ? space and you'll eventually learn to understand them. once these ? spaces are understood, they will change to !. This will help you know who you still have left to find. it is crucial for you to understand these complex souls, ok?
"I just don't wanna leave you. It's just that you mean so much to me. I guess that humans would call this special feeling love."

←[SIZE=4]←[/SIZE] :astro: Osamu Tezuka 3 Nov 1928 - 9 Feb 1989. 48 DAYS BEFORE I WAS BORN.

Long Live Osamu Tezuka :astro: We All Praise You.

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

A big reason that it is more like the 80s with the 03 twist is he uses the BUTT CANNON lol that was not in the 03 I think I still have not watched them all so I don't know.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 17 years ago

I think on my game Sharaku has a ?. How am I supossed to get a better understandfing of him? I've beat him many times.
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Thanks Matty_kool. Sounds like a good way to have incremental power levels in a computer game.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

Latu wrote:I think on my game Sharaku has a ?. How am I supossed to get a better understandfing of him? I've beat him many times.

There is a special trick for him. Want a spoiler? ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 17 years ago

Yeah, you can post it but just in case, I would post before it:
Warning, Spoilers Below!
Or something like that, ;)
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Ok, here we go :D
Select to show the text...
<SPOILER>
Sharaku can be unlocked only once the game has been beaten. Let the end sequence reach the end. When the earth is rotating and prompting the press start, do nothing and wait. I don't remember the exact time, but it was something like 5 minutes. Then enjoy ;)
</SPOILER>
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 17 years ago

I remember hearing about that... Do you have to beat the game right away to do it, because I already beat the game like eight months ago.

Matty_kool
Metro City Citizen

Postby Matty_kool » 17 years ago

i have actually noticed that in the game alot of things are from the 80's series but with a twist.
"I just don't wanna leave you. It's just that you mean so much to me. I guess that humans would call this special feeling love."

←[SIZE=4]←[/SIZE] :astro: Osamu Tezuka 3 Nov 1928 - 9 Feb 1989. 48 DAYS BEFORE I WAS BORN.

Long Live Osamu Tezuka :astro: We All Praise You.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Matty_kool wrote:i have actually noticed that in the game alot of things are from the 80's series but with a twist.

They have taken a lot from all Tezuka's characters with their general stories, mixed with the new graphics (for example the ones used in the 2000s), then made up a new story.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”