Word Game!!!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Astro got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to fill his tummy. to eat Frosted Flakes. They're not good, theeeey're greeeeeeeaeaaat!Once Astro was done eating,... He realized that he hasn't digestive system ... Atlas comes in and said "what the hell are you doing!" Astro spun around, "I'm just.... I mean...." Then he ran. to his room a flew straight out the window with atlas following

(this looks good so far keep it up! :) )

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

"That was my cake you just inhaled!" Atlas cried.
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Astro got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to fill his tummy. to eat Frosted Flakes. They're not good, theeeey're greeeeeeeaeaaat!Once Astro was done eating,... He realized that he hasn't digestive system ... Atlas comes in and said "what the hell are you doing!" Astro spun around, "I'm just.... I mean...." Then he ran. to his room a flew straight out the window with atlas following "That was my cake you just inhaled!" Atlas cried. "was it!" said Astro "i'll fight you for the 2nd one in the frige!"said Atlas smiling

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

... The two robots started fighting, but then, a voice made 'em stop...

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

"Ya'll two better not be touching my cake!" Osamu Tezuka yelled.

Matty_kool
Metro City Citizen

Postby Matty_kool » 17 years ago

Astro got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to fill his tummy. to eat Frosted Flakes. They're not good, theeeey're greeeeeeeaeaaat!Once Astro was done eating,... He realized that he hasn't digestive system ... Atlas comes in and said "what the hell are you doing!" Astro spun around, "I'm just.... I mean...." Then he ran. to his room a flew straight out the window with atlas following "That was my cake you just inhaled!" Atlas cried. "was it!" said Astro "i'll fight you for the 2nd one in the frige!"said Atlas smiling, The two robots started fighting, but then, a voice made 'em stop... "Ya'll two better not be touching my cake!" Osamu Tezuka yelled. Both of them gave a look of shock wondering who it was in astro's kitchen.
"I just don't wanna leave you. It's just that you mean so much to me. I guess that humans would call this special feeling love."

←[SIZE=4]←[/SIZE] :astro: Osamu Tezuka 3 Nov 1928 - 9 Feb 1989. 48 DAYS BEFORE I WAS BORN.

Long Live Osamu Tezuka :astro: We All Praise You.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Astro got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to fill his tummy. to eat Frosted Flakes. They're not good, theeeey're greeeeeeeaeaaat!Once Astro was done eating,... He realized that he hasn't digestive system ... Atlas comes in and said "what the hell are you doing!" Astro spun around, "I'm just.... I mean...." Then he ran. to his room a flew straight out the window with atlas following "That was my cake you just inhaled!" Atlas cried. "was it!" said Astro "i'll fight you for the 2nd one in the frige!"said Atlas smiling, The two robots started fighting, but then, a voice made 'em stop... "Ya'll two better not be touching my cake!" Osamu Tezuka yelled. Both of them gave a look of shock wondering who it was in astro's kitchen. Astro yelled out "yay! it's Osamu Tezuka!" atlas gove astro a rude look and said "who the hell is that" pointing at Osamu Tezuka

Matty_kool
Metro City Citizen

Postby Matty_kool » 17 years ago

Astro got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to fill his tummy. to eat Frosted Flakes. They're not good, theeeey're greeeeeeeaeaaat!Once Astro was done eating,... He realized that he hasn't digestive system ... Atlas comes in and said "what the hell are you doing!" Astro spun around, "I'm just.... I mean...." Then he ran. to his room a flew straight out the window with atlas following "That was my cake you just inhaled!" Atlas cried. "was it!" said Astro "i'll fight you for the 2nd one in the frige!"said Atlas smiling, The two robots started fighting, but then, a voice made 'em stop... "Ya'll two better not be touching my cake!" Osamu Tezuka yelled. Both of them gave a look of shock wondering who it was in astro's kitchen. Astro yelled out "yay! it's Osamu Tezuka!" atlas gove astro a rude look and said "who the hell is that" pointing at Osamu Tezuka. Astro laughs and says you think wulpar guiss created you and boynton created me?. Atlas looks at astro and says, you mean that is our origonal creator?.
"I just don't wanna leave you. It's just that you mean so much to me. I guess that humans would call this special feeling love."

←[SIZE=4]←[/SIZE] :astro: Osamu Tezuka 3 Nov 1928 - 9 Feb 1989. 48 DAYS BEFORE I WAS BORN.

Long Live Osamu Tezuka :astro: We All Praise You.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Astro got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to fill his tummy. to eat Frosted Flakes. They're not good, theeeey're greeeeeeeaeaaat!Once Astro was done eating,... He realized that he hasn't digestive system ... Atlas comes in and said "what the hell are you doing!" Astro spun around, "I'm just.... I mean...." Then he ran. to his room a flew straight out the window with atlas following "That was my cake you just inhaled!" Atlas cried. "was it!" said Astro "i'll fight you for the 2nd one in the frige!"said Atlas smiling, The two robots started fighting, but then, a voice made 'em stop... "Ya'll two better not be touching my cake!" Osamu Tezuka yelled. Both of them gave a look of shock wondering who it was in astro's kitchen. Astro yelled out "yay! it's Osamu Tezuka!" atlas gove astro a rude look and said "who the hell is that" pointing at Osamu Tezuka. Astro laughs and says "you think wulpar guiss created you and boynton created me?". Atlas looks at astro and says, "you mean that is our origonal creator?".
astro cross his arms and says "well you wheren't made by the guy who made tom and jerry!"

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

"Oh yeah, now I remember!" Atlas then turned to Osamu, "Waz up, O.T.?"

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”