Omega Factor for GBA

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:this is late i know :lol:
but on the PS2 astro boy game the Blue knight is harder to beat with out this horse too :) and what make it a pain is that you got to fight him on the horse then off the horse and then :eek: fight that flying bomb thing shadow makes :shifty: all with the same bar of life :d oh:

I was speaking about the PS2 game ;) Blue Knight can be fought only with his horse in the GBA game, and is rather easy in my opinion.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"fafner" wrote:I was speaking about the PS2 game ;) Blue Knight can be fought only with his horse in the GBA game, and is rather easy in my opinion.

:lol: oh. i guess i din't read it right :D i wanted to ask where dose the PS2 astro boy end, is it after beating shadow?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote: :lol: oh. i guess i din't read it right :D i wanted to ask where dose the PS2 astro boy end, is it after beating shadow?

We don't really beat Shadow in the PS2 game. The game ends right after destroying the flying bomb (after the end sequence of course).
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"fafner" wrote:We don't really beat Shadow in the PS2 game. The game ends right after destroying the flying bomb (after the end sequence of course).

:o hmy: oh man, i spent 35 pounds and 4 weeks of waiting just to get the game what dosn't even finish :( i should get the GBA :P

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”