Request (2k3 order & 80s 2parter)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
sdp
Kokoro Robot

Request (2k3 order & 80s 2parter)

Postby sdp » 17 years ago

astroboy.cbj.cc seems to no longer exist, so does anyone have the correct order of the 2k3 episodes?
I never did print it out and we know the crazy order the American dvd has them in...

Also did anyone ever upload to youtube or whatever the two parter episode of birth of atlas from the 80s show? It was the only thing missing in the 80s dvd box set to make it perfect and I'd really like to see it. thanks.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

1980 Japanese episodes #1 and 2, thanks to Anapan.

As for the 2003 Japanese order, Tezuka in English has put one here. I can't tell if it's accurate though... I may be totally off, but I have my doubts.

We had a topic about this here: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2841

Some of the titles in fafner's list are in French though. There are differences between both lists. From memory, I can't tell for sure which one is right, but my guess would be that fafner's is the right one.

Jeffbert or DrFrag should be able to clear that up. :cool:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

My list is from Tezuka's website, it SHOULD be correct ;)
My list: http://wotan.homelinux.com/pub/astroboy2000/episodes2000.txt
The original one: http://astroboy.jp/c/009/movie ( I had a good time having it right :p )
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

I have seen times when Dr.Frag's site was not working, & I think the host itself was down.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:I have seen times when Dr.Frag's site was not working, & I think the host itself was down.

It's down indeed, I had registered and also got the e-mail.

sdp
Kokoro Robot

Fafners list doesn't help me since it has some names in french which translating does not give me the english title. Its def. better than nothing, thanks but does anyone else have an american name list?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"sdp" wrote:Fafners list doesn't help me since it has some names in french which translating does not give me the english title.

Since the time I wrote the list, I bought all 2000s DVD, so I can translate the titles. However, I won't do it right now, maybe later today or tomorrow.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

sdp
Kokoro Robot

Cool thanks.

Whenever you have the time is fine.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

I have updated the list: http://wotan.homelinux.com/pub/astroboy2000/episodes2000.txt

Note 1: Episode 20 doesn't exist in any other language than Japanese. In other languages, it has been replaced by a phony episode ("Dawn of the techno-revolution" in English) made of samples from other episodes. (the reason for this has been discussed several times here in the past, I can search for links if you want)
Note 2: You may have to clear your browser cache, in case you still have the old version (I had this problem).

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”