The crazy world of... Uran!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

The crazy world of... Uran!

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 16 years ago

Astro's lil' cute sis has some crazy stuff on the net about her

Cool official Uran mechanical toy. Maybe she recieved too much energy?

BTW, Astro is there, too, and he doesn't seem to like his new aspect, hence his face:

Uran goes for a walk...

... all the way to a certain place in Denmark, but found Pluto and... Read the whole story here: http://homepage2.nifty.com/0505/atom/atom.html

Two against everything:

Forget Astro Boy and all that jazz and BEHOLD the new super-hero: Helium Boy and his sister Airan:

And an extra: Astro's butt revealed or Shin Chan in cosplay?

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

I remember the last one. Jeffbert had posted it in the 'Atom's briefs' topic years ago, along with a quote by Futurama's Bender. :D
The cable-controlled Astro toy doesn't particularly grab me. I personally miss the cuteness in his face; and his yellow cheeks are rather indicating an icterus affection than boyish love of life. :sick:

Interesting pics, nonetheless. :)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 16 years ago

How did I overlook this thread?

BTW, in this image, our little hero is about to have his hide tanned:
It seems he has made the mistake of taking the Monster Mantler's master away, thinking he was saving him from the MM. :lol: I have higher-quality images, but this seems to be a touchy subject, & I did not want to offend. BTW, in the next episode on CN "Zero, the Invisible Robot," Tawashi is connected to Dr. O's Electropsychoscope that visually displays his thoughts. Unfortunately for him, he is remembering a time when his mother spanked his bare-bottom! :lol: Cheif Nakamura rolls on the floor laughing, & Tawashi almost dies of embarassment! :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:Astro's lil' cute sis has some crazy stuff on the net about her

Cool official Uran mechanical toy. Maybe she recieved too much energy?

BTW, Astro is there, too, and he doesn't seem to like his new aspect, hence his face:

Uran goes for a walk...

... all the way to a certain place in Denmark, but found Pluto and... Read the whole story here: http://homepage2.nifty.com/0505/atom/atom.html

Two against everything:

Forget Astro Boy and all that jazz and BEHOLD the new super-hero: Helium Boy and his sister Airan:

And an extra: Astro's butt revealed or Shin Chan in cosplay?

I had to run that page through

google's translation of :http://homepage2.nifty.com/0505/atom/atom.html. This is really cute :lol: :heart: :astro:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"jeffbert" wrote:How did I overlook this thread?

BTW, in this image, our little hero is about to have his hide tanned:
It seems he has made the mistake of taking the Monster Mantler's master away, thinking he was saving him from the MM. :lol: I have higher-quality images, but this seems to be a touchy subject, & I did not want to offend. BTW, in the next episode on CN "Zero, the Invisible Robot," Tawashi is connected to Dr. O's Electropsychoscope that visually displays his thoughts. Unfortunately for him, he is remembering a time when his mother spanked his bare-bottom! :lol: Cheif Nakamura rolls on the floor laughing, & Tawashi almost dies of embarassment! :D

Oh, how could I forget? The closest the manga come to this story is The Space Bug. Offhand, I do not think the mantler is featured, but the creature that creates the soothing waves is (the title character) included. :astro:

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 16 years ago

I want that Uran toy! It's soo retro looking, man!!!

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 16 years ago

"stoogefreaky" wrote:I want that Uran toy! It's soo retro looking, man!!!

Not exactly Uran's tin toy, but I happened to find this while looking for images...

http://www.robotisland.com/product_info.php/products_id/515

I think they're so cool.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”