Jazwares, Inc makes Astro Boy toys!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
sdp
Kokoro Robot

Postby sdp » 15 years ago

I was a huge fan of the MegaMan line, wish we had seen more from it. In fact I love Jazzwares but they seem to abandon licenses very quickly which means we won't get many characters, good thing Astro Boy isn't one with a lot of them.

Anyways I have some input. Mattel did a very good job with the sculpts of the 2003 Astro Boy show so try to use those to see how you can improve them.

Mattel also had a great 3" line, so a smaller scale figures would be cool especially if we can see some other characters.

I have one question though, is the License ONLY on the new movie characters or will you be able to make some characters not in the movie? I mean if some main characters like ATLAS are not in the movie it'd be a shame for a figure to not be made.

Wolf
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Wolf » 15 years ago

Here are some pictures of the Astro Boy toys at the US ToyFair.

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=138350&g2_page=1

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 15 years ago

Cool, while the range seems a little limited, its interesting to see some little seen characters, such as the new bad guy and what is the round dog thing packaged with Astro in the second picture.
Lets back it up nice and slow now...

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATOMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [spazes and fangirl squeels]

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

"Wolf" wrote:Here are some pictures of the Astro Boy toys at the US ToyFair.

OMG! THEY WERE AT TOY FAIR! YAAAAAAAYY! I'm glad to see they've kept him in his classic undies look. I was afraid the toys would have him in his clothes. I like the clothes, but I still wanted his classic look too. And finally, An Astro Boy line that consists of more than just Astro variants! I WANT TOYS!! Thank you so much for showing!

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:[QUOTE=Wolf;88433]Here are some pictures of the Astro Boy toys at the US ToyFair.

OMG! THEY WERE AT TOY FAIR! YAAAAAAAYY! I'm glad to see they've kept him in his classic undies look. I was afraid the toys would have him in his clothes. I like the clothes, but I still wanted his classic look too. And finally, An Astro Boy line that consists of more than just Astro variants! I WANT TOYS!! Thank you so much for showing![/QUOTE]

KITTY WANTS THEM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I TOTALY AGREE WITH U DRAGONRIDER!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Gotta wonder though
http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=138603
Did Astro Boy join the football team? XD

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 15 years ago

Guys, remember my second post on the second page of this thread, where I mentioned my idea of the electronic Astro figure? I THINK I CAUSED THIS

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Gotta wonder though

It almost looks like layered armour...maybe a costume at the Robot Circus?

I want that two-pack with Astro and Trashcan the Dog! And I wonder if there'll be figurines of the other characters (like that girl, or Uran [if she's in the movie]).

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!!
I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

"Fauna" wrote:Guys, remember my second post on the second page of this thread, where I mentioned my idea of the electronic Astro figure? I THINK I CAUSED THIS

[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;88439]Gotta wonder though

It almost looks like layered armour...maybe a costume at the Robot Circus?

I want that two-pack with Astro and Trashcan the Dog! And I wonder if there'll be figurines of the other characters (like that girl, or Uran [if she's in the movie]).[/QUOTE]
Not a bad theory

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”