Astro Boy drawing

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
MegaAstroFan75
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro Boy drawing

Postby MegaAstroFan75 » 14 years ago

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3926/astrom.jpg

Just a little sketch I did of Astro and some creepy cyborg guy who'll probably be a villain in my version of the series, but I'm not sure yet so I dunno what he is.

But yeah I thought I'd share the sketch here because I don't consider it good enough to go on dA and the final version of my Astro drawing will have his stats and stuff for the version of the anime I'm planning. If you want to know more about that see the Thoughts about a new Astro cartoon.

If you have any drawings you want to post go ahead.
Last edited by MegaAstroFan75 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

That's not bad :)

Dr. Tenma
Kokoro Robot

Postby Dr. Tenma » 14 years ago

Mm, not bad at all. Much better than I could do easily on the proportions. Very nice overall structure and line art. I would suggest a bit more detail or shading to the rather large cloak to help with the mass of whiteness there but that's really all that needs improving for a concept sketch in my eyes. Good work!

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

Hey, that's not bad! That's really good! And hey, I wouldn't be afraid about posting it on DA. I doubt anyone's going to do anything too bad to it. X3 You could at least put it in scraps, if you don't want it in your main gallery. Just a suggestion.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/
------------------------------------------------

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

------------------------------------------------

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”