Can Astro Ride A Horse?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

Can Astro Ride A Horse?

Postby LYScienceLover » 14 years ago

Hi! I really love animals and one of my most favorite animals of all is the horse. I love riding horses too whenever I get the chance! Now I am wondering if Astro can ride a horse. I bet that he could since he is a humanoid robot but I am just wondering what your thoughts are about this.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

I think he'd be good with them but you know what? Uran could ride one!
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

I don't see why not. That'd actually make a cool drawing. Especially if we put him in that cowboy outfit he wore in a 60s episode

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

Yes, he can. Not joking this time. XD

In a censor from the 2003 anime, on the episode where Tenma erases Astro's memories and has him live in his house again, there's a short scene where Tenma and Astro are riding horses (it's during that bit where Tenma says 'we can go fishing and nobody will bother us). Astro's on a horse smaller than his Dad and he's laughing happily along the way. I've only seen it once, but it's so cute! And if you're wondering they censored some photographs in that episode too where Astro looks like a tiny happy wittle boy.

Censored for being cute, what has the world come to!? :cry:

And well done for riding horses, I could never build up the courage to do that. I can't trust animals that are higher than me Lol.
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Yes, he can. Not joking this time. XD

In a censor from the 2003 anime, on the episode where Tenma erases Astro's memories and has him live in his house again, there's a short scene where Tenma and Astro are riding horses (it's during that bit where Tenma says 'we can go fishing and nobody will bother us). Astro's on a horse smaller than his Dad and he's laughing happily along the way. I've only seen it once, but it's so cute! And if you're wondering they censored some photographs in that episode too where Astro looks like a tiny happy wittle boy.

Censored for being cute, what has the world come to!? :cry:

And well done for riding horses, I could never build up the courage to do that. I can't trust animals that are higher than me Lol.

I don't remember if it was 1980s atlas or the blue knight but he stole one of there horses and began to ride it.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

Last edited by jeffbert on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

I bet he could ride a horse
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Image
From 073, Big Titan.

Uran is an Indian!?!............... Sweet :)
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Censored for being cute, what has the world come to!? :cry:

Don't be silly. We can't have this action hero being CUTE! It'll ruin him for the boys market :rolleyes:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Guess you guys missed THIS episode!

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

Can Astro ride a horse? Heck, he won a jousting tournament and was offered the princess' hand in marriage (But he turned it down because he's a robot and had to get back to the 21st century!!)

From episode 77 - the Terrible Time Gun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odM_XxTjzVk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqaJrj7Ufe8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMIaXJNzVQ&feature=related

BTW -- he's SIR Astro here. This episode has some gaping holes in continuity (Elefun's lab is located on the site of an obviously European castle? hmmmmm). I don't care - it was one of my favorites! I think of it as an Astro Boy "chick flick!" :p BTW he does some sharp shootin' with those butt guns too!

Image Image Image

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”