Wooo Hooo! I'm now a Sr. member! Here's a "can you find it"...

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;98398]Sorry, I forgot all about it. Remind me tonight.

Hi ya, Jeffbert -- here's your reminder. :)

It's interesting trying to figure out/remember where all the other people who post are living. There seems to be a great deal of activity while I'm asleep!

Evening is falling here on the East Coast of the US (the same Orange County as the infamous Orange County Choppers, and yes, I've met most of them and know people who've know them a long time). I've got to go sing now and will check in later (dress rehearsal for a choral society concert -- I love music too)

Funny, I've been using the Internet for soooo long, but only for work/research. This is the FIRST TIME I've made "web friends" -- I think you guys are GREAT![/QUOTE]

Check this thread:
022 Sea Serpent Island

Here is my review of the story:
Jeffbert's review of Sea Serpent Island

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

*hugs* =D yay you reached chur first 100!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

God bless that Jeffbert! HE FOUND IT! And his review is awesome too -- I've got "night shift" work to do tonight (DTP stuff -- I am the Queen of QuarkXpress) but once I check out the links, etc., I'll be back with cool things!

ciao bella!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

:D :D

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- thanks JEFFBERT THAT IS so cute Uran hugging ASTROBOY

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I'm finally a senior member too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Congratulations Clashing Claws, and welcome to the SENIOR MEMBERS!

Now watch and see how these people with over 1,000 posts are gonna re-think that "Senior" designation and up the count to 500 or something! :p

UraniumxAtom
Metro City Citizen

Postby UraniumxAtom » 14 years ago

I might find it one day. :) I'm collecting the 1960's episodes minisets. <3 I just got my first one for Christmas, but I know it doesn't have the episode of which you speak for sure. :( Out of 24 episodes, not a one matches the information. lol And congratz on the senior member thing!!! :)
http://www.petitiononline.com/675489/petition.html[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2186&dateline=1273333429[/sigpic]
Click the link!

UraniumxAtom
Metro City Citizen

Postby UraniumxAtom » 14 years ago

Wait... Forget what I said... IF the scene is in Sea Serpent Island, then I do have the episode and just need to watch it again.
http://www.petitiononline.com/675489/petition.html[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2186&dateline=1273333429[/sigpic]

Click the link!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Step by Step Jet Boot Operation!

"AprilSeven" wrote:Wow -- that is COOL (I guess 100 posts is the magic number!) :lol:

Okay -- this is probably a Jeffbert question -- back in the '60's I remember a particular episode where they showed Astro's jet boot collapsing and firing, kind of in slow motion.

It seemed like they were describing some of his powers -- my brother and I were always especially fascinated with the transforming jet boots, so we were blown away to see that -- it went by so fast, and we never saw the episode again. For the life of me, I can't remember the rest of that particular show -- but it seemed like it was in the beginning where they did this "demonstration."

Any chance that anyone out there remembers this/what episode it was? I'd love to see it again (maybe that's the design they used for the beginning of the 2003 series, but I seem to remember the foot "folded together" and was drawn up into the leg (kind of like the arm cannon).

THANKS!

Here it is -- a bit different from what they show at the beginning of the 03 series. Don't know if they ever went to the trouble to show this in the manga. It's from Sea Serpent Island - Enjoy! (Remember, the fold-away "platform" is patent-applied for!) :cool:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”