thought about astro and niki

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Everyone talking about ASTRO BOY and Nuka makes me wonder why new episodes could not be made? Looks like either Disney or Cartoon Network could come to terms with Tezuka's family for a new series or whoever they would need to get permission from. Or even Nicktoons would be a great place for a new ASTRO BOY series. IF Dragon Ball Kai- believe that is the name of series starting next week- why not "NEW ADVENTURES OF ASTRO BOY"?
Last edited by avatargirl on Mon May 17, 2010 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CORRECT SPELLING

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

I don't see why they didn't just save her electronic brain and rebuild her around it.

Sure, she may look kinda different, but she'd still be herself.

Then again, the episode wouldn't be as powerful emotionally* if she survived. :3

( *- See also "The Light Ray Robot", "The Transformation Robot" and "The Liar Robot". Wait, did Truth actually die? That ending confused me a little, but it was still sweet what Astro did...oh my! I got off topic again. *_*)
*dust*

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:I don't see why they didn't just save her electronic brain and rebuild her around it.

Sure, she may look kinda different, but she'd still be herself.

Then again, the episode wouldn't be as powerful emotionally* if she survived. :3

( *- See also "The Light Ray Robot", "The Transformation Robot" and "The Liar Robot". Wait, did Truth actually die? That ending confused me a little, but it was still sweet what Astro did...oh my! I got off topic again. *_*)

I agree with you. And as for the robot TRUE (not Truth) I think he got repaired, but offscreen. He didn't look to broken. Heck, Astro has gotten into worse damages himself.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Faram45
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Faram45 » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote: Heck, Astro has gotten into worse damages himself.
Much worse. :shifty:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Faram45" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;98995] Heck, Astro has gotten into worse damages himself.
Much worse. :shifty: [/QUOTE]

That's for sure. OMG! We are getting so off topic. LOL! :lol:
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Yeaa, i guess your right she wouldn't really forget, but she couldn't be put back together cause all the pieces where destroyed, cause the evil guy had to deactivate the bomb.
The wires where probably ruined and her brain was taken apart and she wasn't made in Astro's designed. Any ways they didn't have time to make more episodes
And another company would just ruin Astro boy. :shifty:
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Mon May 17, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:
I agree with you. And as for the robot TRUE (not Truth) I think he got repaired, but offscreen. He didn't look to broken. Heck, Astro has gotten into worse damages himself.

Darnit! I always get names wrong. T_T

Yeah, Astro's always getting banged up, blown up and practically scrapped. (*reading "His Highness Deadcross" * Haha! His head popped off! :D ) You'd kinda think that, with all the repairs Ochanomizu has to do on Astro, he could fix ANY robot!

(And Shunsaku Ban has to be the most durable and damage-prone human being I have ever seen...)
*dust*

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 13 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=diehard67;98951]why wouldn't astro just have gathered up all of niki's parts after the bad guy disasembld her to disable the bomb, and take her back to Dr E and have him puter her back together agane........................... without the bomb ofcorse.

Yes, it would make more sense. Surely he could have found a plastic bad and take the pieces with him. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Hehehehheheheh oh thats terrible! Plastic bag, lmao

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”