I need a screenshot from the movie

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

"Faram45" wrote:Still asking for things?

What's the problem with asking? It's not as if the screenshots would be lost for me as soon as LYScienceLover would grab them...

Anyway, here are a few screenshots of Doctor Tenma:

The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

PLEASE those things are ughhhhh!!!!! don't want to even type the word out- especially on something good like a pizza- yes called the police to get him for not feeding the children right- he deserved to be arrested

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

Great Tenma shots!! In a group like this, you can also really see how they incorporated a touch of Nicholas Cage's appearance with Tezuka's original "chicken man" design. Ironic that Cage just happens to have a long, narrow face like Tenma!

In my mind I can "see" the CG Tenma playing Ronny Cammareri in Moonstruck!! OMG -- Cher and Dr. Tenma! What a pairing! Quick! Get me to PHOTOSHOP! :-D

okay time for coffee!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Compare how poor Tenma's look has been changed over the years:
Tenma 1960:
Tenma 1980:
Tenma 2003:
Than finally, they really mess him up:
Freaky... :tenma: :ninja:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

He does sorta look like Nicolas Cage- hard to believe they thought about him playing Superman

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:He does sorta look like Nicolas Cage- hard to believe they thought about him playing Superman

What? Huh?? REALLY?? I didn't know that!! Wow, I can't see that at ALL.

I mean, I actually like Cage -- he's attractive in a very quirky and real way (and actually I believe that's how Tenma would be as a "real" person -- without the chicken hair and beard, of course). So I can see him voicing or playing Tenma in a live action version -- but CLARK KENT?? Oh, come now!! :shifty: Glad that didn't happen!

Last edited by AprilSeven on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Yes. There was a Superman movie that was to be done by Tim Burton shortly after his 1989 Batman film was such a huge success. There's even a photo of Cage in the Superman costume
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/nicholas_cage.htm
Scroll near the bottom.
I'm a big Burton fan but his unique touch would NOT have worked in Superman and I'm glad this never happened.

Beyond the Stars

ME TOO- GLAD HE DID NOT do Superman- not sure Tim BURTON could do Superman right

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

I need a screenshot of Cora on the car with Astro or towards the end so that the pattern of flowers and circles on her dress can be seen clearly. :ninja:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

Here cybotron I got them here since they're too big for the forum
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/Sapphirelights/Astro%20Boy/AstroBoy08.jpg
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/Sapphirelights/Astro%20Boy/large_astro_boy_blu-ray12.jpg

If you want I can make them a lot bigger. Photobucket reduces the sizes it lame x_x

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Yes. There was a Superman movie that was to be done by Tim Burton shortly after his 1989 Batman film was such a huge success. There's even a photo of Cage in the Superman costume
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/nicholas_cage.htm
Scroll near the bottom.
I'm a big Burton fan but his unique touch would NOT have worked in Superman and I'm glad this never happened.

OMG YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT PICTURE WASN'T PHOTO EDITED!? O_O

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”