What happens to Skunk?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

@Gotta Love ASTRO BOY: It's from the 1980's series, one of the most wacky and aggravating episodes there is.

@Dr. Jerk: I know, I mentioned that in my original post.

@Mr. Skunk: Her scene was done by the show's cheap second team of animators. :( Unfortunately, they're notable for giving kid characters tiny mouths and hands, and for giving Lamp and Skunk tiny heads in Only A Machine.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:
@Mr. Skunk: Her scene was done by the show's cheap second team of animators. :( Unfortunately, they're notable for giving kid characters tiny mouths and hands, and for giving Lamp and Skunk tiny heads in Only A Machine.

Only a Machine was the second labotomy episode, lol. I think it was you who used the quote "Skunk looks like that guy in the mental hospital that needs to be spoon fed the applesauce" :lol:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"mr skunk" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;120093]

Only a Machine was the second labotomy episode, lol. I think it was you who used the quote "Skunk looks like that guy in the mental hospital that needs to be spoon fed the applesauce" :lol: [/QUOTE]

Oh right, that was from one of my old Livejournal posts. :lol: But man, it really was that bad...if Skunk got an emoticon based on that episode, it would be ಠبಠ .
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”