Astro Boy vs Mega Man

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Even if it's not true, I do wish Tezuka Productions would allow Capcom to make a Astro Boy game. That company did games like Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, THEY'RE HUGE! O.O Imagine how cool Astro could be, fighting in a zombie infested city with a giant sword all while wearing a long red coat.

Capcom does make small games based on characters owned by other companies, such as that Smurf title for the iphone.

But that's really about it. Much like Tap Tap Rush, if they ever were approached to do such a thing, it'd be on the iphone.

It's not so much allowing companies to make a title, but rather that they would have to be approached for that sort of thing. That's kinda why most Tezuka-related games are created with close supervision by Tezuka Productions. And frankly, Tezuka Productions aren't too keen on Tezuka-related video games, so it seems.

Edit: Oh, can't forget about the Marvel vs Capcom series, Namco x Capcom, SNK vs Capcom and Tatsunoko (Productions) vs Capcom. But like everything else, Capcom had to be approached to make those.
Last edited by Dr. Jerk on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

Astros winning by almost twice as much but they say that Mega Man won

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Because they pre-assumed that Mega would win. I guess it was a bit justified, since Mega tends to be more popular than Astro.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

the look on astro's face is like "when is this think supposed to start" lol, and mega man looks like he is going to break something lol

I did here once on here somewhere, I can't remember where, that mega man game was originally supposed to be an astro game but tezuka's people pulled out and capcom changed the character and story, rather then scrap what they had done sofar.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

"diehard67" wrote:the look on astro's face is like "when is this think supposed to start" lol, and mega man looks like he is going to break something lol

rofl :lol: i know right? Poor Astro is wasting his time :w00t:

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"diehard67" wrote:the look on astro's face is like "when is this think supposed to start" lol, and mega man looks like he is going to break something lol

I did here once on here somewhere, I can't remember where, that mega man game was originally supposed to be an astro game but tezuka's people pulled out and capcom changed the character and story, rather then scrap what they had done sofar.

...Which has never been confirmed by Capcom. It's just a fake rumor made up by fans.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I too think that the picture was not neutral, so the results are a little bit fixed. :p It was certainly a funny one though! :lol:

Rick
Metro City Citizen

Postby Rick » 13 years ago

I found a very cute picture. That showing another site of Astro and MegaMan.
They are not rivals or enemies. They are very good friends :-)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=Rockman+Astro+Boy#/d3da459
Astro love the Earth and the Earth love Astro. :astro:

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"Rick" wrote:I found a very cute picture. That showing another site of Astro and MegaMan.
They are not rivals or enemies. They are very good friends :-)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=Rockman+Astro+Boy#/d3da459

So awesome... :lol:
I'm on Twitter.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Aaww that drawings so cute

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”