Question about the movie? Astro and Cora

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
andybucts
Kokoro Robot

Question about the movie? Astro and Cora

Postby andybucts » 12 years ago

Did Astro had feeling for Cora? vice versa.

I think they had feeling for each other. Let me know what ya' think?

They're a cute together but just puppy love cause they're just kids though.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

I think the film makers were simply implying that they did. They never really hit it off so to speak. I think looking at the movie now they were planning on making a 2nd movie, maybe they would have explored that more later on.

However that's unlikely to happen now.

Welcome to the forum BTW.

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

Welcome to the forum, Andybucts.

Seeing their interaction explored more and having it further develop might have been interesting. But I do think they were just good friends.

Bigdog
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bigdog » 12 years ago

"Ghost" wrote:I think the film makers were simply implying that they did. They never really hit it off so to speak. I think looking at the movie now they were planning on making a 2nd movie, maybe they would have explored that more later on.

However that's unlikely to happen now.

Welcome to the forum BTW.

You never know. Tezuka Pro has taken elements in the past from the American versions of Astro so why not an indirect sequel or continuation like TF :P rime in the vein of TF:Animated?

HanaImakura
Kokoro Robot

Postby HanaImakura » 12 years ago

"andybucts" wrote:Did Astro had feeling for Cora? vice versa.

I think they had feeling for each other. Let me know what ya' think?

They're a cute together but just puppy love cause they're just kids though.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious. Made me enraged, though. I know Uran is his sister, but like I keep saying, they're not related and sometimes, I've caught him looking at her funny (if you know what I mean), so I've always liked UranxAtom (especially since my boyfriend and I always get mistaken for twin brother and sister, but we're not and yet we live together like they do) more than anything else. Taking Uran out and introducing this new kid... Well... It was one of the many reasons I lost faith within thirty minutes of the movie. I don't even know why I have it on DVD or why I went to watch it at the theater like six times... Or why I even bothered to go to the midnight premiere dressed up as Uran with all my Astro Boy gear and my little 1980's art style Atom plush... The only fun I ended up getting out of that was seeing the face on the girl who was serving popcorn that night. lol I'll admit, the art in the movie was SUPER cute, but it wasn't enough to save me from sinking to unhappiness with it...
When you wish upon a star... Sometimes many things will spur from your wish later. :astro:

kokoro
Kokoro Robot

Postby kokoro » 12 years ago

I think they're just friends. Besides, they're both too young. It would be hilarious if they kissed though. (BLEGH!!!)
(insert evil laugh here)

BlueCore
Robot President

Astrogirl927

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

I dont think there a cute couple! Coras all mean and crap and astro so nice! Plus cora is way taller than astro! Its just lot right!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

BlueCore
Robot President

Astrogirl927

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

You do know that astro is 13 and cora is 15. Right?

I do my research
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 12 years ago

just off by a couple of years and what? Maybe Astro likes tall women ;p
And she's nicer than she comes off as. Just a little rough around the edges.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

My mom is two years older than my dad. Heck, my girlfriend is NINE years older than her husband - but you'd think she was younger! Age doesn't always matter.

I picture Astro having issues with dating vulnerable women though. Kind of like Superman never being able to marry Lois Lane (she's helpless and therefore a target). Cora is pretty fiesty, but Nikki was - like Atlas - built off of the same basic design used for Astro, so she could be very compatible with him. I'm almost surprised their eyes didn't blink red!! XD
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”