HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
SpaceCookie
Banned

Postby SpaceCookie » 12 years ago

Nice picture Prettywitchiusaka! Like the colors. It's nice to see some of other members posting again. :D Missed you guys! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it, especially since I managed to conceive of it/finish it last minute too.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Thanks Prettywitchiusaka! :D

Everybody can draw here, except me... :blush:

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- WISH AND PRAY EVERYONE HERE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012 AD NEXT YEAR IN ABOUT 365 DAYS AND A SAVED/SAFE/WONDROUS FUTURE- LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH- WANT TO BE A FRIEND TO EVERYONE HERE AND PRAY YOU FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME- THANKS EVERYONE HERE SO MUCH- FRIENDLY HUGS AND KISSES!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 12 years ago

No you're not alone, I couldn't draw to save my life :d oh:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

I'm sure you could learn if you tried; it took me a few years to get to where I am now, so I'm sure that if I can do it anyone can. Though personally, that's just my view point.

ASTROBUDDY
Robot President

Postby ASTROBUDDY » 12 years ago

JUst wanted to add a Happy Boxing Day to all the astrobuddies in Canada; the U.K.; Australia; New Zealand and everywhere and anywhere Boxing Day is celebarated!

I :heart: :astro: :lol:
Attachments
ATOM, URAN AND SANTA--MERRY XMAS!# 2.jpg
ATOM, URAN AND SANTA--MERRY XMAS!# 2.jpg (44.44 KiB) Viewed 1801 times

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

It's my favorite week of the year!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Kwanza and Happy 2012 everybody!!

"Santa" was VERY good to me - I got both boxed sets of the 1960's anime, and some extra money so I'm going to try and buy the 1980's anime now. A very :astro: :tezuka: Christmas for me!! :wub:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Really? Sweet! That must be pretth awesome considering how much those sets usually cost.

As for me, I got the box set foor the 2003 series. I also got season four of Fresh Prince, and I got quite a few manga I'd been eyeing recently. And considering all the gift certificate money I got for bookstores, I'll defenitely be going out to look for some Astro Boy sooner or later.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:I'm going to try and buy the 1980's anime now. A very :astro: :tezuka: Christmas for me!!

It's out of print now... :( If you find some I'd be almost tempted to say get one for me. :p

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”