What is your favorite Astroboy scene in the movie

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astra4822
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astra4822 » 12 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:I got a kick out of the photo radar scene.

I wonder if a camera would actually capture an image of a machine moving at 182 miles an hour... I would test this theory, but I doubt my car will move that fast. :lol:

[attachment=]1478[/attachment]

LOVED that part also! I couldn't stop laughing , and when I would think about it in class, Id start laughing and my teacher & class would look at me like I was crazy. :lol:
But my absolute favorite part is the final battle between Astro and the peacekeeper, from the part where he ditches Squirt and Squeegee to go back, and to the end.
:heart: u :astro: !!!!!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

My favorite part was when Trashcan was trying to tell that one kid by drawing HE'S A ROBOT in the dirt by Astro and then the kid says "Almost makes me wish I could read." XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 12 years ago

I LOVE the bit when his being taken away by the troopers and his like "i'm sorry, I tried to tell you" pretty much from the bit where the EVIL flyie shipy thing lands and astro saves ham egg to the bit about you wan't a drink !!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :p irate:
*ABSCOND*

Astra4822
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astra4822 » 12 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:My favorite part was when Trashcan was trying to tell that one kid by drawing HE'S A ROBOT in the dirt by Astro and then the kid says "Almost makes me wish I could read." XD

I got a kick out of that part! :lol: I confess to replaying it a couple of times :whistling:
[sigpic][/sigpic] He looks so cute when wanting to show his unique paper airplane!!! :wub:
Astro: Look at my paper airplane, Orrin! :D
Orrin: Excellent!
Tenma: WHAT DID U DO TO MY BOOKS?!?! :mad: *sees plane* Ooooooh what a nice airplane! :lol:

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 12 years ago

The credits
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”