Little Astro Boy (2014 Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jennytablina
Metro City Citizen

Postby jennytablina » 10 years ago

Good news! I have decent recordings of both episodes!

Bad news: channels half assed the timing. So the conclusion of both episodes froze.

Little Astro really is kind of hyper! "CLEANING IS COOL!"

I'm uploading the Space episode as that was almost done, dunno if anyone wants the uncompleted cleaning one. When is the encore showing? Tomorrow morning?
Last edited by jennytablina on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 10 years ago

Man, that one robot (I think it was Tac) has some horrible eating habits, I'm surprised no one is concerned about his health... yo.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 10 years ago

Episode 3 had some audio stuttering for me. Maybe I should have let my recording quality the same as last week instead of upping it to 80. Or did everyone have the same issue?

So disappointed we missed half of episode 4. :(

Also I don't think they have any encore. The only other cartoon slot is tomorrow at 7:30 and that's The Flying House. Hopefully they'll re-air the series after all 8 episodes.
I'm on Twitter.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 10 years ago

Episode three was stuttering for me, too. I did manage to get the entire thing recorded (and with audio this time!)

If all else fails and they don't even re-air the episodes, I've heard YTV in Japan will be airing Little Astro Boy in Japanese for their educational time block.

jennytablina
Metro City Citizen

Postby jennytablina » 10 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Episode 3 had some audio stuttering for me. Maybe I should have let my recording quality the same as last week instead of upping it to 80. Or did everyone have the same issue?

So disappointed we missed half of episode 4. :(

Also I don't think they have any encore. The only other cartoon slot is tomorrow at 7:30 and that's The Flying House. Hopefully they'll re-air the series after all 8 episodes.

Theres a touch of stuttering in my recording, I think channels was having issues, what a shame they couldn't give a little time to show the last minute or two of these episodes.

gonna take quite a while for this video to upload. 250 minutes to be exact. I'll post a link later, but for now. I'm going back to sleep!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

"jennytablina" wrote:I'm uploading the Space episode as that was almost done, dunno if anyone wants the uncompleted cleaning one. When is the encore showing? Tomorrow morning?

Sadly, there is no encore airing for these episodes as far as we know. :(

At least you were able to get what was shown of the space episode. You might as well keep what you have of the cleaning episode in case people are curious to watch what little of it aired.

On a different note, it looks like there's a pattern with how they're doing the episodes each week: the first one they air is a fun story, while the second one teaches about an important topic. The first week's episodes were about racing and recycling, and this week's episodes were about going to space and cleaning. Just an interesting observation.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 10 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Unfortunately my PC can't record sound directly (only through the mic), but be sure to check if you can with yours. There are special instructions for Windows 7. My problem is that I don't have "Stereo Mix" as a recording device.

Isn't it possible to plug the speaker jack into the mic? If you have the right cable it might just work.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 10 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:Episode three was stuttering for me, too. I did manage to get the entire thing recorded (and with audio this time!)

If all else fails and they don't even re-air the episodes, I've heard YTV in Japan will be airing Little Astro Boy in Japanese for their educational time block.

Thanks for telling me.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

The studdering must have been on the main channel and not the stream since the sound was bad only on the little astro segments, the news program was fine.

Did I hear right, was the girl in the cleaning ep named Pinoco?
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Whitelion
Kokoro Robot

Postby Whitelion » 10 years ago

The Third Episode was also stuttering for me, it seems we got some recordings of them this time though, so that's good news. Makes me want to clean my room lol.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”