It's so hot outside, my soul is melting...

Off topic discussion.

How hot is it?

Pretty darn hot. -_-;;
31%
Not so bad. :/
15%
Not hot at all. :D
23%
D: OH GOD, I'M MEEELTING!!! MEEEEELTING!!! OH, WHAT A WORLD!!!
31%

Total votes: 13

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

It's so hot outside, my soul is melting...

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

Seriously, it's flippin' hot outside, and it's barely even summer. >.<

I was hanging laundry outside and the sun was so bright out there that I got a slight sunburn on my arms after 5 minutes (and I was in partial shade-LOL WUT?). Not to mention, we haven't had rain since....March? *dies*

Seriously, with the humidity and sun bearing down on me everyday, I've become quite the couch-potato sitting in front of the AC playing my DS when I'm not working (or scanning stuff). I mean, this heat is just bonkers. It wouldn't be near so bad except for the fact that it's drier now than Obama's sense of humor (zing!).

...*sigh* even the Barn Swallows nesting in my porch think it's too hot. They haven't moved from their shady little nest all day. >.<

How hot is it where you guys are? What's the highest temp. it's been so far? I think today it got to 98 with the humidity at 80% (with no clouds. period.) and there was nary a breeze to be felt...
*dust*

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

It's hotter than [ :d evil: "my joint"]!

93 degrees and tons of humidity. No stinking rain. My veggie garden is NOT happy! It's been this way for about a week now. A small tornado touched down on the grounds of the corporate "park" where my office is located and took down 3 trees. The next day we felt the Canadian earthquake.

Mother Nature is NOT happy!!

Texas is known for it's heat; a woman in my church choir lived in Round Rock for 20 years but moved back East to escape the scorching heat. Maybe Tropical Storm Alex will hit Mexico and then arch up your way with some clouds and rain (but avoiding the oil mess, please)
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"I'M MELTING MELTING! OH, WHAT A WORLD!" LOL! What's weird is that I was watching The Wizard of Oz yesterday. It's okay where I live.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

The solar radition is getting through the depletion zones in the atmosphere. The icecaps have shrunk a measureable amount. Exposing Tundra and melting permafrost. The thaw of decaying vegatable matter is releasing into the air, methane in amounts and concentrations not scene since the last Iceage. There will be some notice of heat. And increased evaporation and precipitation, Rain in record amounts. :tenma:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

kelzianna
Kokoro Robot

Postby kelzianna » 14 years ago

I'm from Ohio, our weather is retarded!!!

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:The solar radition is getting through the depletion zones in the atmosphere. The icecaps have shrunk a measureable amount. Exposing Tundra and melting permafrost. The thaw of decaying vegatable matter is releasing into the air, methane in amounts and concentrations not scene since the last Iceage. There will be some notice of heat. And increased evaporation and precipitation, Rain in record amounts. :tenma:

LIES! I see no rain!!! :eek:
*dust*

karl0s
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby karl0s » 14 years ago

It's almost snowing where I live
Sig and avatar thanks to Alittleacorn :lol:

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

Well its rainy seson on my country but even though it rains often its still not hot :cool:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

It's to hot to go out, and me being pale i'll just burst into flames! T.T

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Texas is known for it's heat;

*nods head* I'll say! Its like a oven where I live. :eek: :d oh: :cry:
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “General Discussion”