Originally posted by cybotron@Oct 14 2004, 10:02 AM

Reeves fell off his high horse

Maybe get off their high horse wasn't the best way of phrasing that. :unsure:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 19 years ago

Originally posted by starrgazing@Oct 14 2004, 01:28 PM
so, who will be the next superman...
I think Dean Cain still suitable to be Superman than the one in Smallville ---> sorry for the fanatics here... Smallville cast here for some kinda teenagers below... but not Dean Cain ... the innocent look and the muscles body... its really fitted to him to be a Superman... ;) just my Opinion guyz!

I feel sorry for next one too.... They don't fare well. ;)

"..I don’t have to tell you twice
(you know why)
Knew you when you weren’t so nice
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
’cause you can’t get on your feet
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Still takin’ all the heat
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Never touchin’ down..."
the Cars "I'm not the one"
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by cybotron+Oct 14 2004, 01:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybotron @ Oct 14 2004, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--starrgazing@Oct 14 2004, 01:28 PM
so, who will be the next superman...
I think Dean Cain still suitable to be Superman than the one in Smallville ---> sorry for the fanatics here... Smallville cast here for some kinda teenagers below... but not Dean Cain ... the innocent look and the muscles body... its really fitted to him to be a Superman... ;) just my Opinion guyz!

(you know why)
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Never touchin’ down..."
the Cars "I'm not the one"[/b][/quote]
"....Then said Jonathan, My father (Saul) hath troubled the land: see, I pray you, how mine eyes have been enlightened, because I tasted a little of this honey..." :wahah:
1 samuel 14:29

The churchman prepares to plug the the children of God and put an end to their enlightened eyes forever. :lol:
Rare picture as Christopher Reeves decides to blow up the barn with himself and the children of God in it. The name Reeves means "JUDGE" :D
This was Reeves last act before his, unfortunate horse jumping accident.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by cybotron+Oct 14 2004, 08:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybotron @ Oct 14 2004, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -cybotron@Oct 14 2004, 01:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--starrgazing
@Oct 14 2004, 01:28 PM
[b] so, who will be the next superman...

(you know why)
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Goin’ round and round
(round and round)
Never touchin’ down..."
the Cars "I'm not the one"[/b]

"....Then said Jonathan, My father (Saul) hath troubled the land: see, I pray you, how mine eyes have been enlightened, because I tasted a little of this honey..." :wahah:
1 samuel 14:29

The churchman prepares to plug the the children of God and put an end to their enlightened eyes forever. :lol:
Rare picture as Christopher Reeves decides to blow up the barn with himself and the children of God in it. The name Reeves means "JUDGE" :D
This was Reeves last act before his, unfortunate horse jumping accident.[/b][/quote]
Hah!
Regardless of the meaning of 'Reeves', we are talking Christopher Reeve, not George Reeves!

Nyaaah! :P

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

the end is the same.... :D
An act of suicide.

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 19 years ago

OK....enough of the crap flinging here!!! :angry: If i remember rightly this thread was celebrating the life of a man, who after almost loosing his life, showed great courage in overcomming his physical disability and showing the world what determination is!!! Cybotron, if this sound cold, I'm sorry, but if you had determination like Christopher Reeve, you would get back on your horse and show the world what your made of instead of crying how the evil in the world has done you wrong. To me it sounds like sour grapes. Nothing is imposible. The impossible just takes a bit longer to achieve!!! Show a bit of courage and try. because trying is half the battle won!!! I apoligise if I have offended anyone with this post!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by Loüßëãr@Oct 17 2004, 03:03 PM
OK....enough of the crap flinging here!!! :angry: If i remember rightly this thread was celebrating the life of a man, who after almost loosing his life, showed great courage in overcomming his physical disability and showing the world what determination is!!! Cybotron, if this sound cold, I'm sorry, but if you had determination like Christopher Reeve, you would get back on your horse and show the world what your made of instead of crying how the evil in the world has done you wrong. To me it sounds like sour grapes. Nothing is imposible. The impossible just takes a bit longer to achieve!!! Show a bit of courage and try. because trying is half the battle won!!! I apoligise if I have offended anyone with this post!

Whatever....
Determination? Reeve and his orgy did'nt know the meaning of the word.
Many from that period were driven mad when Ronnie 666 Reagan fell from his horse on 4 july 1989. Reagan cultus some infoThat fall led to his brain surgery. There was the house that Reagan friends purchased for the Reagans at 666 St. Cloud in Bel Air, California. He and his cultus for decades had played that role boasting themselves that nothing evil would happen to them. After Ronnie was headwounded the interior Hollywood cult went 666 and antichrist crazy. I was told my "Empathy" album would recieve a Fantasy catalog number of FCD 9666. I forbade them to do that. and they changed it to FCD 9667. I knew then and there that my goose was cooked. They withdrew my promotion and did unto me all I told you of. But I was determined to play my music. I studied and wrote. They said you owe us another album give us what you have for free. So I gave them "Cyber Ghetto" and waited to see what would come after me to finish me off. I did not know what was coming or who. It turned out to be Reeve and his gang. I had no money, I had no help. but I continued. I made my own "Cyber Punk"videos on my home computer. Fragment 17 20kbps dial up. I did not know Reeve was going to make a remake of "Village of the Damned' in order to rid himself of his "Superman goody good hero image"....

I had the number 6 song on the MP3.com acid rock chart, and they pulled the whole chart so no one would discover my work. But that was after Reeve fell from his horse. After he fell all I heard come out his mouth was insane madness and poisonous venom. I have no doubt that others are just enchanted by his eloquence. I spent the years making records and videos without any budget. Being pursued accross cyber space by some dark idiotic force of 666 thugs and pimps and nazi creeps. :lol:
Determination? :lol: I did this video without any budget on my computer it was #1 for the entire summer, it so disgusted the crowd that was against me that they came after me at Zebox.com with Swastikas.
Final Fantasy the video
I recorded this song before Reeve had his accident. In my living room. Of my studio loft apt. :P
Sour grapes? It ain't over. :wahah:
I still record, I still fly accross my keyboard, and I still have my soul and my artistic integrity. Beware of Reeves bitter venom. Unless it poison you as well. I've never seen such evil or such bitterness and raw hatred as Reeve demonstrated as he turned from Superman to a double of Lex Luthor. Beware.
Whatever....

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Loüßëãr@Oct 17 2004, 04:03 PM

Have I mentioned I love you lately? ;)

in all honesty tho.. some things will just NEVER be possible. touching your own left elbow with the index finger on the same arm, for example.
three and a half years.. for what?

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Originally posted by Danny+Oct 17 2004, 05:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 17 2004, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Loüßëãr@Oct 17 2004, 04:03 PM

Have I mentioned I love you lately? ;)

in all honesty tho.. some things will just NEVER be possible. touching your own left elbow with the index finger on the same arm, for example. [/b][/quote]
Love conquers alllllll. :wahah:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Loüßëãr@Oct 17 2004, 02:03 AM

Where ya been, Loüßëãr? It has been a while since you last posted. Anyway, to what you have said, I add:

"Do or do not, Cybotron. There is no try."--Yoda

:lol:

Return to “General Discussion”