Tutorial on images manipulation

Off topic discussion.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

I remember one DrFrag did in the Photoshop game: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37493#post37493

:lol:

I might attempt it someday, thanks for the tips! :)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Strange Wings wrote:But, alas, I don't own Paint Shop Pro yet... :(

You can use Gimp, I have already smoothed a few disjointed pictures with it too :cool:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

fafner wrote:You can use Gimp, I have already smoothed a few disjointed pictures with it too :cool:

:) Thanks for the link, Fafner! I'll give it a try.

Astro forever wrote:I remember one DrFrag did in the Photoshop game: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37493#post37493

:lol:

:lol: Yeah, that one's truly a classic already. It's a shame I wasn't around anymore to declare him as the winner... :(
Last edited by Strange Wings on Thu May 25, 2006 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

I am no technophobe, but this is way more than I would ever want to know. I prefer to do those things that I already do rather well. :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Strange Wings wrote::lol: Yeah, that one's truly a classic already. It's a shame I wasn't around anymore to declare him as the winner... :(
But it gave Sarahh the opportunity to post her pic, she had missed her turn when she had won. :D You did pick a winner later anyway! :cool:

jeffbert wrote:I am no technophobe, but this is way more than I would ever want to know. I prefer to do those things that I already do rather well. :lol:
I've never understood why you have never attempted to play. You have tons of good ideas! :w00t:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"llama" wrote: :eek: that link is NOT working. it is saying that the thread no longer exists. :eek:

You're right. The thread id must have changed someway...
Here is the correct link to the thread: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2396
However, I don't know yet which post had to be shown.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

Hi- Thanks, wish we could work together and bring Astroboy plenty of more fans to go see the movie when it comes out, there are plenty of smart people here, like Daichi and everyone else here. Your friend Toni, praying you all the very best, hugs and thanks everyone

Ysabella_15
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ysabella_15 » 14 years ago

very interesting :)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Umm...just asking...could you watch a video on youtube an then pause it and then save the "image" that is, the part of video showing when you paused it?

For example, if I wanted a good O'Shay pic and while I was watched a 5:00 video and at the 3 min mark O'Shay appears and I wanted that converted into a pic. Is that possible?
Last edited by Androids101 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”