New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 9 years ago

Hope you continue enjoying it here Solar ;-) welcome here.

toddular
Kokoro Robot

Postby toddular » 9 years ago

Good morning everyone! :lol: Pleasure to meet you all, I'm toddular.

I've been a fan of Astro Boy and Tezuka's work in general ever since the 2003 Astro Boy series first aired on Toonami in 2004 - but I hardly ever frequent any online communities, so I guess creating an account here was long overdue! On that note, if my posts start getting too wordy or start to veer off-topic, please let me know.

A little more about myself: I've turned 21 last month, drawing has always been my ambition in life, and I'm currently studying modern languages. I'm hoping to take a career path that allows me to travel the world and better understand cultural diversity. I'm also into classic literature, cinema and music, but I'll have to contain myself here to avoid a massive wall of text on my first post... :blush: Here's to us getting to know each other better as time goes on!

Until then, Astrobuds! Stay classy.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

Welcome, toddular! :)
I can't think of anything else to say.... oh well.
:hyo: whoops

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Welcome, toddular!

Don't worry about your posts being too wordy. If it helps you convey your posts better, then go for it!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

Welcome, toddular! :lol: Please feel free to participate in the discussion!

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Welcome toddular. :-D
Can't wait to get to know you. (I've no idea what else to say ^.^)

toddular
Kokoro Robot

Postby toddular » 9 years ago

Good evening, Umbral-Coltwings, Shiyonasan, jeffbert and Reid958! Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! :D I'm diggin' your animated icons.

One more thing I forgot to mention, you can also find me by the same username on Tezuka In English, but I've yet to post any stuff there.

FelicityRedbarrow
Metro City Citizen

Postby FelicityRedbarrow » 9 years ago

Oh dear! I didn't realize there was a introduction thread! I just sort of jumped right in. I'd better introduce myself.

Hello, everyone! I'm Felicity.

I'm very green to the fandom as my introduction was the 2009 movie, which I only just saw a few weeks ago. I guess everyone has to start somewhere, huh? Since then, I have seen some snippets of the 1963 and 1980s series and have now just completed the 2003 series. I have also read all of the manga I could get a hold of. I've been a regular Astro Boy sponge.

My first love is fan art, and my second is fanfiction, so you can expect both from me. I've even already started my own art thread that I hope you guys are enjoying.

So, yeah. Hi!

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Well I bet, let's start again shall we. :) welcome to the forums feicityRedbarrow, your drawing is great so far, and you must be enjoying it here for few...Um is it days??, I lost count. -_-' Anyway welcome here can't wait to get to know more about you :)

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Welcome, FelicityRedbarrow! Admittedly, I joined this forum only a month after becoming a fan of Astro Boy, so I can relate to you in a way. Hope you've been enjoying the forum! :)

Return to “General Discussion”