Help

Off topic discussion.
killykait
Kokoro Robot

Postby killykait » 20 years ago

Would someone fill me in on Astro Boy? Because I got an Astro Boy manga (a Japaneese comic) at a bookstore my parents told me all they could but they havent seen the show for like 35 years. So I was hoping that someone could help me.

Thanks! :D

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 20 years ago

You'll have to be a bit more specific. Is there something that's not explained clearly enough in the about section on the site menu that you can't find out doing a forum search?

astroboykickedmyass
Metro City Citizen

Postby astroboykickedmyass » 20 years ago

all you need to know is astroboy kicks ass

otaku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby otaku » 20 years ago

well eatchly the storyline is sometimes dirrent
the story is about astroboy (duh) in japan tha call him mitly atom
it al begins when dr temma s son toby dies in a car acsident
dr temma is gonne complety loco (nuts)
and he makes a robot that looks like toby
ther happy for some ten years but then dr temma relaize that astroboy will never grow as evry natrual boy it makes him mad and sells astroboy to ham egg (leader og a roboy circus)he actly give toby the name astroboy but the pr (dont now how to spell his name but he has abig nose)
sees how astroboy is and that he is difrent from others robot but he sees olso the way how ham egg treats all the robots like slave but ham eg doesnt listen well later the circus get into flames astroboy saves evrione also hamm eg.

later in the hospital just in time pr big nose tells ham egg when he turt on the tv that robot slavery is forbiden so ham egg has no choche and pr big nose gets astroboy
ImageImage

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

Check out his page on the Tezuka Website. You might also click some of the links in the left collumn of this page, start with "Astro's history". :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”