Does anyone here collect action figures?

Off topic discussion.
astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 18 years ago

Thank you very much. ^_^ I checked out Breakman's and I thought it was rather well done. Eileen's got one too. n_n

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kimba » 18 years ago

If you count little 1.5" figures, I have nearly every Digimon toy of that size. I'm still missing about 8 of the 55 sets that were released.

Punch-Out: Astro Style!

Starring: Astro as Little Mac, Dr. Elefun as the Referee, and Daddy Walrus as the Fat guy Who Makes You Wear a Pink Jogging Suit!

Kimba wrote:Wow, this thread fell faster than Astro flying really high with low energy.

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

Heh heh, that picture of Astro in Kimba's signature is from Astroboy Omega Factor. He's getting ready to use his........machine guns.....that come out of his butt. ;)
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 18 years ago

dose any one have Atlas figures

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kimba » 18 years ago

Latu wrote:Heh heh, that picture of Astro in Kimba's signature is from Astroboy Omega Factor. He's getting ready to use his........machine guns.....that come out of his butt. ;)

Funny thing is, it's alot easier to change Mario into Dr. Elefun than you would think. :p

Punch-Out: Astro Style!

Starring: Astro as Little Mac, Dr. Elefun as the Referee, and Daddy Walrus as the Fat guy Who Makes You Wear a Pink Jogging Suit!

Kimba wrote:Wow, this thread fell faster than Astro flying really high with low energy.

Breakman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Breakman » 18 years ago

Kinda off-topic, eh Latu and Mcfly? ^^; Thanks for the compliments nevertheless! B)

Sparx wrote:dose any one have Atlas figures

I only have the 2003 version action figure... I don't know if there are any other Astro Boy related action figure series that has a Atlas figure... I want to say yes, because I think I saw one on Ebay before but I don't remember...

You know, Kimba's username reminded me of an action figure that I wish SOMEBODY would make... Kimba the White Lion figures! Now that would be awesome! B)
Last edited by Breakman on Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

I must move soon, so I guess I need to sell my old GI Joes & other action figures. Too bad I pianted their hair & pretty much made them unworthy of collections. :cry:

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

Kimba wrote:Funny thing is, it's alot easier to change Mario into Dr. Elefun than you would think. :p

Good idea! I was wondering how you found that Dr. Elefun. :cool:
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

Kaileocomial
Metro City Citizen

Postby Kaileocomial » 17 years ago

I started collecting Star Wars figures for my son... but I buy them as much for myself as for him. I've gotten a bit carried away & In less than a year he's aquired more star wars toys & vehicles than I had in my entire childhood! I hope I don't spoil him! I've been trying to find Astro Boy figures too, but there's nowhere around here I can find anything like that. I have a box of 3 inch "sof-bits" figures from Japan on order... I was determined to find an astro figure for him that was to scale with the Star Wars toys so we could play with them together.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Kaileocomial wrote:I started collecting Star Wars figures for my son... but I buy them as much for myself as for him. I've gotten a bit carried away & In less than a year he's aquired more star wars toys & vehicles than I had in my entire childhood! I hope I don't spoil him! I've been trying to find Astro Boy figures too, but there's nowhere around here I can find anything like that. I have a box of 3 inch "sof-bits" figures from Japan on order... I was determined to find an astro figure for him that was to scale with the Star Wars toys so we could play with them together.

don't worry you won't spoil him i have loads of toys... i don't play with them i only draw picture of them

Return to “General Discussion”