Final Fantasy X, FF X-2, and Fatal Frame 2

Off topic discussion.
LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 20 years ago

Hey, I know this is probably going to be a completely stupid subject (at least it was according to the moderator at another forum I did this in) but does anyone here by chance know any good lines or quotes from Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Fatal Frame, and Fatal Frame 2? I ask because I want to do this thing where there's some sort of meaningful quote or line right before the chapter starts that has some connection to the chapter.

I'm probably explaining this wrong, but you'll see what I mean in my post in the Astro section, I put up a preview of my fic.

http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/inde...ct=ST&f=1&t=481

Anyway, if anyone here knows of any good sites where I can get some quotes or knows good lines from those games, please tell me. I really apprcaite it.

Lauren

<random_name_here>
Kokoro Robot

Postby <random_name_here> » 20 years ago

Hey, I love those games! :lol:
Anyway, you go to Gamefaqs.com? You can try looking for game scripts there.
Btw, I'm new around here so it's nice meeting you. :P

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

Final Fantasy X quotes
Final Fantasy X-2 quotes
:D

Couldn't find any quotes for Fatal Frame. What's the connection with Astroboy? Or do they just have cool quotes?

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

No real connection to the Astro Boy cartoon, just to the chapter in the story. I would include some from Astro Boy, but I don't know that many. Thanks for the two links, I appricate it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Random Name. :) I actually never thought of going to gamefaqs.com for scripts. Only time I've ever really gone there was when I needed a walkthrough for Fatal Frame (never could get past the first night. :cry: ) and Fatal Frame 2 (which I was actually able to beat, working on finishing the second time around so I can get the Hard level open.) I've never been able to find scripts or anything like that from that site. If you know how to find them, would you be willing to tell me?

Lauren

<random_name_here>
Kokoro Robot

Postby <random_name_here> » 20 years ago

Okay, here are the links:

Final Fantasy X- http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/fi...sy_x_script.txt

Final Fantasy X-2- http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/fi..._x_2_script.txt

Sorry, GameFaqs.com didn't have any Fatal Frame game scripts.

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Thanks, I appricate it. Guess I'll have to ask around on some Fatal Frame websites and groups.

Lauren

Return to “General Discussion”