Rockman EXE

Off topic discussion.
Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 18 years ago

Hey all,

This is my first venture into the gereral discussion forum. I'd like to know if there's a thread here to talk about Rockman EXE. Rockman(aka Megaman in America) is a video game, cartoon and manga character based on Atomu. In fact in the new Atom series Atom has an arm canon like Rockman's. It's Atom's way of saying "Thank you for paying homage to me." In the new Astro game guide book there's a trivia question: "What new charater is based on Astro?" Answer: Megaman. :lol:

Anyway the newest anime version of Rockman is Rockman EXE. I love this show. It has beautiful artwork, lots of eye candy, great music and the character designs are based on Tezuka's. Lots of cute kids with big eyes and chubby cheeks and rounded cartoony shapes. It's been going strong in Japan for about 5 years now. Currently at season 5 in Japan called Rockman EXE Beast. They have season 1-4 available in from Japan. I've been buying some, but no box sets yet, except some satelite bootlegs like the Astro bootlegs.

Please no Megaman NT Warrior threads. I don't like how the American dub skips episodes and edits Rockman EXE. I also don't care much for the American voices either. Rockman and Netto Hikari are 11 year old boys, their American voices sound like adults. Can you imagine if Astro sounded like that, lame <_<

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 18 years ago

I've been a Mega Man fan since childhood but REALLY don't like Megaman NT or Rockman EXe or whatever you want to call it. They took Megaman and turned it into POKEMON! I like Pokemon but it has it's place and NOT in Mega Man. :angry:

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

<_< Hmm, I guess I'll have to go to the Rockman EXE site to talk about this show. No one here likes it.

sarahh
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sarahh » 18 years ago

I like Rockman.exe! :lol: It's my second favorite show. When i was young child, Megaman was my hero!!! At the school, I drew Megaman everywhere.. :P . . I have some toys of Megaman and my mother says: "You still plays with toys :wacko: ??" But there are some characters whom I do not appreciate. I do not like Roll, I do not like Meiru, I do not love the girls :angry: !!!!! I like Netto, Rockman, Blues, Elecman, Glyde, all the boys! :D Elecman is my favorite bad guy. :D
:d oh:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

We had Megaman here??? :o And Rockman too?! :huh: Wow, I think it really shows that I've stopped watching anime on TV! :unsure:

sarahh
Rocket Ball Champion

Originally posted by Astro forever@Oct 17 2005, 04:03 AM
We had Megaman here??? :o And Rockman too?! :huh: Wow, I think it really shows that I've stopped watching anime on TV! :unsure:

oui... a télétoon , moi malheuresement jai seulement écouter 3 épisodes ..... megaman passait a 11 :00 AM et moi pendant ce temps je fesais encore dodo... je sais que je sui pa suposé écrir en francai mais jai pas envie de me forcer a écrir un phrase en anglais, de toute facon ce message s'Adresse qua toi. :P

sa fait du bien de laaaaaaacher en tout liberté un message en francais

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by sarahh@Oct 18 2005, 06:36 PM
oui... a télétoon , moi malheuresement jai seulement écouter 3 épisodes ..... megaman passait a 11 :00 AM et moi pendant ce temps je fesais encore dodo... je sais que je sui pa suposé écrir en francai mais jai pas envie de me forcer a écrir un phrase en anglais, de toute facon ce message s'Adresse qua toi. :P

:lol:

Sarah said Megaman was on a channel called Teletoon, but she only listened to 3 episodes because it was at 11 am and she was still sleeping. She said she knows she isn't supposed to write in French, but she didn't feel like forcing herself to write a sentence in English, especially since the message was only for me.

You made a splendid effort in your previous message, though! :D

sarahh
Rocket Ball Champion

Originally posted by Astro forever+Oct 19 2005, 11:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Astro forever @ Oct 19 2005, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sarahh@Oct 18 2005, 06:36 PM

:lol:

Sarah said Megaman was on a channel called Teletoon, but she only listened to 3 episodes because it was at 11 am and she was still sleeping. She said she knows she isn't supposed to write in French, but she didn't feel like forcing herself to write a sentence in English, especially since the message was only for me.

You made a splendid effort in your previous message, though! :D [/b][/quote]
cest genant quand tu traduis mes messages :p h34r: (ne traduis pas celui ci :P )

Kametsou
Metro City Citizen

Postby Kametsou » 18 years ago

Rockman EXE is my favorite show! Astro Boy's not far behind it though.

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Hi guys and gals,

Thanks for keeping my thread alive. I first thought no one here cared for Rockman, so I abandon this thread. Then I just checked now and wow, 8 replies. :lol: Thanks again.

I get more and more into this show and the manga. Both have different story lines and both very complex and surreal. The character designs and artwork are beautiful and is very similar to Tezuka's style. I order the official dvds from Japan because I hate the American dub version. Netto and Rockman's voice are adults in the dub, but just right in the original Japanese, like 11 year old kids should sound. Also America skips too many episodes for my liking.

I just wish there was an official box set in Japan, buying all these single dvds are expensive after awhile. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”