La Linea

Off topic discussion.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

ImageImage
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Okay, the boy in the next two pictures is the same one. You'll have to click on the to view them, because they are both half a Mb and that would make the page heavy to load.

First this happened:
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5066/auto40qi.gif

And a little later...
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7238/auto56nd.gif

:D :p :eek: :cool: :D :p
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ozfiz
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ozfiz » 18 years ago

i loved this show,. i managed to find some episodes once but then i couldnt find them anymore..

i really shouldve asked my parents to get them for me while they were overseas.

they are ebay , but since i cant speak anything but english im a bit wary about buying them from overseas sellers.

Astro Forever
Administrator

I don't know if you saw it, but I posted one link in the first post where you can still buy vol. 2 and 3 in English. It's a store. By the way, the menus on the DVD are in English, which surprised me.

I know only a few words of German, but I managed to order it from amazon.de. With the help of Babelfish and using another Amazon website as a reference (since all Amazon sites apparently have exactly the same layout), it took a bit of time but it worked. I didn't even had to create another account because I had previously ordered from Amazon in my country and, with my e-mail address, it found my account! :) It made it easier.

I figured that should there be a problem with my order or the delivery and I'd have to contact them, somebody there must be able to read and reply to an e-mail in English. That said, everything went well. :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

Hop on Pop! :D

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

Astro forever wrote:Do you own the DVD too?

Yes, I bought one of 'em 2 years ago. I guess I need to ask my sister for giving it back to me since I lended it out to her for quite some time now. I finally must make myself a note for phoning her up, hehe.
His wife... In 2 and a half minutes, they met, got a home, had a squabble, went back home, had two children and then had another squabble. Wanna see the children? :p I think I have to post a gif of them too, lol! :D

It's ridiculous, I was watching the DVD and couldn't stop thinking: "this would make a great animated gif.... ohhhh this would make a wonderful gif too!!! :p "

I'm guessing the whole series is just one whole GIF in itself - just some italian choleric speeches added. :D
I even noticed some mistakes... :rolleyes:

:-) Watch out, folks! The "LaLinea Mistakes-Thread" is about to come!
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Return to “General Discussion”